Portalsitaro.com – Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) customers can make transfers to Bank Syariah Indonesia (BSI) in various ways, one of which is by using Mobile Banking.
The activity of sending money from BNI to BSI via M-Banking seems easier to do. Because someone does not need to travel to an ATM machine to make the delivery process, along with remembering the transfer code between the two banks.
For BNI bank users who don’t know how to transfer to BSI via the BNI Mobile Banking application, below we will provide a complete guide. So, please read this article to the end to know the full details.
How to Transfer BNI to BSI via BNI Mobile Banking
The following are the steps in the process of transferring BNI balances to BSI via BNI Mobile Banking, please read carefully so that customers know the process from the beginning to the end of sending the balance.
- First, please open the BNI Mobile application account, then enter the ‘User ID’ and ‘MPIN’ to login.
- On the homepage of the application, please select the ‘Transfer’ menu.
- Next, select the ‘Interbank’ option.
- After that click ‘New Input’.
- Please click ‘Destination Bank’ then select ‘BSI Bank’.
- Then, select ‘BSI Bank’ again
- At this stage you need to enter the destination number for the BSI account
- For the email field, it may not be filled in.
- If you want to save the BSI account number, please tick Save to Favorites List then fill in a short name.
- Enter the amount of money you want to send.
- In the news column in BNI Mobile Banking, you can not fill it in, because it is not mandatory.
- If so, click ‘Next’.
- Enter BNI Mobile Transaction Password\Password then click ‘Next’ again.
- Wait for proof of transfer on BNI Mobile as proof that the transfer has been made. if not, then the transaction failed.
That’s the process of transferring BNI to BSI with BNI Mobile that we can convey, it’s quite fast and easy to do, right? This method also applies to other banks such as BRI, Mandiri, and BCA. So, please use this method for transfer activities via the Mobile BNI application that you are using.
How much is the Admin Fee for BNI to BSI Transfer via Mobile Banking?
Another question that may be asked by customers who carry out this balance transfer process may be about admin fees or BNI bank transfers to BSI using this BNI Mobile application media.
Please note, every transfer activity either through ATM or application, the person sending the balance will be charged a transfer fee for a different bank. While for the same bank it’s free.
So, how much is the admin fee from this BNI to BSI transaction, min? According to the official BNI bank website, the different bank transfer process is subject to an admin fee of Rp. 6.500,-. So, the transaction to send balance from BNI bank to BSI is subject to that amount of admin fee.
How long does the process of sending BNI money take to Bank Syariah Indonesia?
Many BNI bank customers do not know whether the fast money transfer process is carried out or not. This is because many banks implement a system of operating hours for their customers’ money transfer activities.
After the transaction is declared successful and evidence of the success of the transfer process appears, the money sent will go directly to the destination account. So, the delivery doesn’t take a long time, because that’s when the money will be sent.
What is the minimum transfer from BNI to BSI?
The minimum limit for sending money from BNI Mobile to other banks is IDR 10,000. If you enter a nominal that is less than 10 thousand, the error message ‘MBANK31’ will appear or ‘The amount you entered is below the minimum limit per transaction’.
This is the information that we can convey regarding how to transfer BNI bank to BSI via mobile banking. We hope that what we have conveyed will make it easier for you in the process of sending this money.
So now you know how to transfer, admin fees, or how long this transaction will run. In addition, from the article above you are also told how much is the minimum transfer between BNI and other banks. Thank you and hopefully useful.