Portalsitaro.com – Users of the WhatsApp application who are making video calls may have experienced a condition where the camera is like a mirror or upside down when used, and this really interferes with the activity.
Sometimes when making a WhatsApp video call, technical problems such as the camera reverses when used. The existence of such conditions is certainly very disturbing the activities of its users.
WhatsAap camera mirror or upside down is usually due to the settings in the cellphone. This also causes the use of cameras in other applications, such as WA to be affected by it.
Well, below we will provide complete information related to how to prevent the wa camera from mirroring when doing VC, both on Android phones and iPhones. Here is the full review. Also Read: How To Off Wa Without Turning Off Cellular Data
How To Make Camera Not Mirror When Video Call Whatsapp
As we explained above, the WA camera error is reversed during a video call, not because of the chat application you are using. The reason is, there are no camera settings in the WhatsApp application.
So, the main problem why a mirror camera is used for video calls is because the cellphone camera is set to mirror or selfie when used. There are several ways to overcome this, including:
Overcoming the Reverse WA Camera When VC via HP Settings
For this first method, you can do it for OS (Android) and iOS (iPhone) devices. However, in this article the admin uses an example of an Android cellphone as the medium. Here are the steps:
- Open the camera application, then click the ‘gear icon’ or the Settings symbol on the cellphone.
- The ‘Mirror Front Camera’ option will appear. please disable the feature.
- Once set, the front camera will not be reversed again.
When the admin practiced this, the cellphone used was a Samsung. So for other devices like Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo, can adjust the available options. Because maybe not much different.
Notes: Make sure when setting the cellphone camera settings, not when making video calls. So, please stop the video call on WA first, then do the settings as above. Then the new VC came back.
2. Overcoming WA Camera Not Mirroring During Video Calls via Clear Cache
If the above method still doesn’t work, you can do this second method to fix it. This method is quite simple and does not require the help of additional applications. Because we only need to delete the trash or camera cache. The method:
- Enter the HP ‘Settings’ menu
- Then find the ‘Applications’ menu, and go to ‘Application Manager’.
- Please search for ‘Camera App’.
- After this, all you have to do is delete the trash in the camera application by clicking the ‘Clear Cache’ or ‘Clear Cache’ option.
- Wait until the trash removal process in the camera application is successfully carried out. please restart the cellphone to make the device fresh return.
- After the cellphone restart process is complete, please try to make a WhatsApp video call again. And see if the mirror or reverse condition is still experienced or not. If not, then congratulations you’ve managed to overcome it.
Also Read: How to Overcome Virtex WA
That’s the information we can convey regarding how to prevent the camera from mirroring during this 2022 wa video call. Hopefully a little what we share is useful for people who experience conditions like this.
As a reminder, this trick can be done for Android or iPhone cellphone users who have a reverse wa camera problem when making video calls. So, take advantage of the above methods to get back to normal. Thank you and hopefully useful.