Portalsitaro.com – There are times when someone wants to see old backed up photos on Google Photos. But don’t know how to do it.
Well, below we will provide an explanation regarding how to view your backed up photos on Google Photos. So, please read the information below to the end to find out the details of how.
How to View Backed Up Photos on Google Photos
As we know, Google Photos is a service that provides online photo and video storage space, both files are taken from mobile devices that are synchronized with the user’s Google account.
In addition, the Google Photos application is also the most effective alternative when internal or external memory runs out to store various files. The file will be kept until Google storage is full or the user deletes it.
Well, there is a special trick to view various kinds of images stored in Google Photos. For those of you who want to know photos or videos full of memories stored in them, here we provide how to do it.
1. Viewing Photos on Google Photos Using the App
- First, please download the Google Photos app. If you already have, just skip this first stage.
- Open the Photos application, sync with your Google account which has various photo and video files embedded in it.
- If so, then congratulations. You have successfully viewed photos in the Google Photos app. Please check the various checks that are backed up to your google account, from the oldest to the newest.
2. Viewing Photos on Google Photos Without an App
- Make sure the Google account is linked on your phone. If not, please associate it in Google Account Settings.
- Next, open the Google Chrome app.
- Type in the search engine the words Google Photos.
- Click the top option, then you will be thrown into the photo and video storage of the Google email account.
- Please take a look at the various files that Google backs up to that G-mail account.
By doing this, you have successfully seen the image or video file that is backed up to your Google account. Happy!.
Advantages of Saving Files on Google Photos
There are several advantages that users receive when using this online storage feature from Google. Some of them are: save file storage, can edit photos and videos, free collage feature, and more.
All these advantages users can enjoy if they have linked a Google account. It’s just that, if you don’t limit which folders you want to backup. So, all the files that exist in the HP can go into it.
Although it looks good, because we don’t need to save it manually. However, the negative side is that your quota will run out quickly. Because it is used to back up all the files.
So, the use of Google Photos does have a positive side as well as a negative side. Use it wisely so that files that don’t need to be saved are saved because you are wrong in setting the folder relationship with your Google account.
That’s the information we can convey related to how to view backed up photos on Google Photos. I hope the above information will make it easier for you to solve this problem. Thank you and hopefully useful.