Portalsitaro.com – Julybe some cellular card users who like to buy quota using physical vouchers have thought about how to find out the damaged voucher code. However, due to the lack of available information, they do not know how to do it.
Well, below we will provide a brief explanation related to how to find out a broken voucher code with a serial number. So, please read this article to the end to find out the detailed information.
How to find out a broken voucher code with a serial number
Before going to the core of the topic, you must be familiar with cellular card vouchers. Because you can find vouchers with the type of credit, quota, active period of the card at the counters closest to your house.
Voucher is a special paper provided by providers, be it Telkomsel, Tri, XL, Indosat, Axis, or Smartfreen in the form of codes for topping up credit, internet quota, active period, and others.
This voucher code or number provides security for the quota, credit, or active period in it. So, it’s not easy to use or guess by others.
Therefore you need to know how to find out this damaged voucher code so that when we want to use it we already know that the voucher can still be used or not.
In addition, we often find voucher codes damaged, such as being unusable or rubbing too hard, resulting in torn codes.
You can use the ‘Serial Number’ media on the voucher to find out if the voucher code inside is damaged or not. And here’s how to see it.
1. How to find out the broken Tri Voucher Code
If you are a Tri provider user who is looking for a way to see if the Tri voucher code that has been purchased is damaged, you know it or not. Then you can use the following method.
- Open your Android or iPhone.
- Next, go to the Phone app.
- Then, please type *878*1#then select the Call icon.
- At this stage you will be asked to enter the ‘Serial Number’ code which you can see below voucher barcodes.
- There will be a message informing you about the status of the voucher whether it can be used or not. done
2. How to Find Out the Damaged Indosat Voucher Code
Secondly, there is the Indosat Ooredo provider, you can see whether the Indosat voucher code can be used or not by following the steps below.
- Open your favorite cellphone.
- Then go to the ‘Messages’ application.
- Please make a message with the format Check (space) Serial Number#. send to 363
- Example Check 1234567891098765 send to 363
- Wait for a reply message from 363 regarding the status of your voucher, whether it can still be used or not.
3. How to Find Out the Damaged Telkomsel Voucher Code
Third, there is the Telkomsel provider, you can find out the damaged voucher code with the serial number in the following way;
- Open the Phone app
- Then type *123*Serial Number# example *123*1234567891098765#
- If you click Call/OK
- There will be a notification regarding the status of the Telkomsel voucher whether it can be used or not.
4. How to Find Out the Damaged Smartfreen Voucher Code
Immediately following is the guide.
- Open the MySF for everithing Smartfreen app
- Then login using your Smartfreen card.
- Enter the Sales menu, then select ‘Check Voucher Data Status’.
- At this stage you need to enter the serial number of the smartfreen voucher that you have purchased.
- Press ‘Check’ to display the status of the voucher is damaged or not.
This is the information that we can convey regarding how to find out the damaged voucher code with the serial number of all operators. We also apologize for not being able to provide guidance for XL users. Because, have not found a related method.
To avoid damaged vouchers, or have used the method of viewing voucher status, all the operator cards above are purely necessary. So, when the user wants to use it there is no problem. That’s all and please try.