Portalsitaro.com – Are you an underage user of the Instagram app? Was your Instagram account deactivated because of this? if so, take it easy. because below we will provide a guide in restoring an Instagram account that is deactivated because it is not old enough.
The existence of age restrictions on the Instagram application has both positive and negative effects on it. This service makes it impossible for someone who is under the age of 13 or less to access content that is categorized as adult or not good for children to watch.
The negative effect is for users who are underage. Where he cannot carry out activities more freely because there are several provisions that the Instagram user needs to comply with.
Instagram Account Deactivated Because Not Old Enough
Actually, since 2022, Instagram has implemented this system. This policy makes ig account users need to include their date of birth as a medium for the Instagram application to monitor content that is recommended for you.
To be able to use the Instagram social media application, the minimum age of the user is 13 years. At least IG users are in grade 11 junior high school or equivalent.
With the presence of this minimum age restriction, it is hoped that they will be able to access various things that are available share to this application adjusts his age now.
How to activate an Instagram account that is disabled because you are not old enough
Julybe you are one of the victims of the deactivation of the Instagram account for reasons of not being old enough. Actually you can make an appeal to get your IG account back.
Don’t know how to do it? Don’t worry, below we will share how to restore an Instagram account that was deactivated due to age issues. Check this out…
- First, visit the Instagram support center. Then open the My Instagram Account is Deactivated form. Users can also visit the Account Deactivated Form page via the Browser.
- Please fill in any data that has been provided.
- Please submit the reason why you want to reactivate your Instagram account which was deactivated because you are still under the age of 13
- After completing the reasons and completing the data provided, submit the form.
- If the appeal is successful, then your account will be free from the problem of deactivating your Instagram account because you are not old enough. But, if you don’t do it again for more reasons that make Instagram agree. For example, create an online business or something else.
Also Read: How to Overcome Instagram Account Blocked Due to Age
That’s the information we can convey about how to activate an Instagram account that is deactivated because it’s not old enough. Hopefully some of the information we share is useful for you.
Basically, Instagram provides this age restriction policy to protect children from adult content that we often find in several social media applications, such as Facebook, Instagram and so on.
Therefore, we recommend that people who follow this guide be wiser in using applications that are quite popular until the 2022 era. Thank you and hopefully useful.