Portalsitaro.com – Some Pre-employment participants sometimes find that their ID card address does not match the Dukcapil data when they are updating themselves. Even though they really want to pass the Pre-Employment Card registration that they follow.
Notification of KTP addresses that do not match the data in Dukcapil is indeed a problem in itself, because it is one of the requirements to be accepted in the Pre-Employment wave that they participate in.
In order for this problem to be resolved quickly, below we will share how to solve the KTP address does not match the data in Dukcapil. So please read this article to the end to find out more detailed information.
KTP address does not match the data in Dukcapil
When completing personal data, more precisely in the ID card upload section. Sometimes pre-employment participants receive a notification that their ID card address does not match the data in the dukcapil when they have entered it exactly according to the data.
This sometimes makes the participants confused and want to know the solution from the incorrect KTP address in this Pre-Employment Card.
For participants who have problems like the ones we mentioned above, don’t worry! Because, you can do several ways below so that when filling out the Identity Card at Pre-Employment it can be successful.
How to Overcome KTP Address Does Not Match Dukcapil Data
The following is a solution for the KTP address that does not match the Dukcapil data when registering for the Pre-Employment Card in 2022:
- Please check the ID card address, write it according to what is on the ID card in the Pre-Employment Card update column.
- When filling in personal data, do not include the words RT/RW, Hamlet, Village, or Kelurahan. For example, Dukuh Maksiat, RT 03/RW02, Sowan Lor Village (wrong). Please write the immorality of 03/02 Sowan Lor.
- Please write the street name and house number without punctuation. For example, Jalan TK Pertiwi 04 Sowan Lor.
- Please fiddle with some information that allows for success. For example, change the word ‘Jalan’ to ‘Jl’, or delete the name of the village, the name of the RT/RW, the name of the hamlet, and so on.
- Please use the trick above to make a notification from the Pre-Employment that the KTP address does not match the Dukcapil data. Do some kind of trick that might work to use.
The method that we convey does require a lot of time and patience, until the participants are able to add personal data to get the intensive Pre-Employment Card that they are working on.
Not infrequently we find that netizens have succeeded in finding the right formula in adjusting their ID cards with Dukcapil data. Of course, be patient and change the writing of their address.
This is the information that we can convey regarding how to overcome the KTP address that does not match the Dukcapil data when registering the Pre-Employment Card. We hope that the little information we share is useful for participants in this government program. that’s all and good luck!