Portalsitaro.com – Sometimes lovers of anime videos, foreign films, Korean dramas, download files in MKV format. However, not all HP support with this format. For example on Xiaomi, Samsung, old OPPO brand cellphones, which only support the mp4 format.
Many have asked about how to play MKV videos on Android phones? So they can watch videos on the device mobile which he uses.
For those of you who feel difficulty in playing MKV format videos or other formats, such as Fly, MP4. Here we will share how to play videos with that format. Here are the steps!
How to Play MKV Videos on Android
There are several ways you can do so that videos can be played in MKV format. One of them is to use video playback applications such as Mx Player, KMPlayer, VLC, and Xplayer.
However, we recommend using the Xplayer video player application. Besides, you can use it to play videos of various formats. The size of this application is also light enough to use. So, even HP potatoes support the use of these applications.
In addition, the Xplayer apk feature can also make a screen that was previously blank black when playing a video into a movie that can be played without formatting or other disturbances. So, it is very suitable for you to use.
For that, we will also provide information on how to use the Xplayer application to be able to play videos on Android in MKV format. Here are the detailed steps.
How to Play MKV Videos Using Xplayer App
Here’s how to watch mkv videos on Android that you need to know. Please follow the directions strictly.
- Download and Install the Xplayer application (link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=video.player.videoplayer&hl=in&gl=US)
- Then, open this app.
- Please allow the app to access the data on your phone.
- Then, you will see the homepage in this app.
- Find the file you want to watch, (if the video is new there will be writing new)
- Select it, then watch it finish.
- By doing this, you have successfully run mkv videos on your Android phone. Do it right so you don’t go wrong in field practice.
How to Convert MKV Format Videos to MP4
In addition to using the application, you can also convert mkv files to mp4 so that videos can be played. But at the risk of the video only showing the sound, or the video format being wrong.
Well, for those of you who want to try it. Please follow the steps below to start converting this mkv file to mp4.
- First, find the video file that you have downloaded.
- After finding the file, click and hold (select)
- Then a three-dot option will appear. Select it and click “Rename”.
- Well, at this stage you just change the ending .MKV Becomes .MP4.
Example: All-Free95.MKV becomes All-Free95.MP4 (don’t use spaces, please!)
Notes: Not all devices support this replacement method, you can change the file name using the UC Browser or Opera Mini application. (Google Chrome sometimes doesn’t work).
Also Read: Best Video Player App Ever
That’s the information we can convey regarding the problem of not being able to play videos in MKV format on Android phones with subtitles. Hopefully, the presence of the article above will make it easier for you to watch your favorite movie using this format.
Yes indeed, the MKV format in terms of images, sound, and graphics is more adequate than Mp4. So, please use the method above so that your watching activities can be carried out smoothly. That’s all and good luck