Portalsitaro.com – Gamers or streamers may be familiar with Discord. Yep, a social platform specifically for gamers and streamers that has many services in it.
There are so many features that you can use on this Discord platform, be it chatting with other members, live streaming, video calls, meetings, presentations and many others. And one of the features that are quite widely used is Share Screen Discord.
Well, below we will provide an explanation related to the Discord screen share service, along with how to share your discord screen with others. Please see the complete information below.
What is Share Screen Discord
Share Screen Discord is a service that allows users to be able to share screens with other Discord users. This feature is not much different from the Zoom Meeting or Google Meet application.
As we explained above, Share Screen can be useful for various activities. Because, by using the Discord screen sharing service, we can show activities in front of the screen as well as show our activities directly (live).
The screen sharing feature on Discord is quite useful for various activities in front of the screen, such as making video calls, broadcasting live games, online meetings, online learning, and others.
How to Share Discord Screen on Hp
Recently, the Discord online interaction platform has released a new feature, namely Share Screen on Discord. Different from before because you can only use a PC or laptop, now you can do it on the device version mobilebe it on device Android or iOS.
For those of you who want to try the feature of sharing Screen discord on the mobile device you are using. Here are the steps you need to take to make it happen.
- Make sure you have downloaded and installed the Discord application.
- Open Discord using your own account.
- Please open the server to share screen.
- After that, click on one of the channels in the ‘Voice Channel’ menu. Of course that comes from the server.
- Click the Join Voice button. Then please click the Share Screen button to start broadcasting sharing.
- A pop up window will appear indicating that you have successfully shared the screen in the Discord application. The screen is already actively recorded and ready to be watched by channel members. Done
That’s how to share activity on the discord screen to channel members. Please use the method above to show the activities that you are doing in front of the screen using this Discord application.
How to Create a New Server on Discord
Apart from mobile phones, users can also create Discord servers to share with others using laptop or PC features. Here are tips or ways you need to do to make it.
- Enter the Discord site via a browser on your laptop or PC.
- Login to your Discord account. Click the + icon in the left navigation menu to start the server creation.
- Click ‘Create My Own’ to start creating a new server.
- After that, click the ‘For me and my friends’ option.
- At this stage you just press ‘server name’ and just upload our server avatar.
- Click the Create button to confirm creation.
That’s the information we can convey related to how to screen discord on an Android or iPhone cellphone. Hopefully some of the information we share is useful for you. That’s all and good luck.