8 Effective Ways to Treat Bee Stings (Wasps)

Tips for dealing with bee sting wounds – The pain from a bee sting is painful, the pain is accompanied by pain, resembling burning and there will generally be swelling around the bee sting area. The pain and the effects it causes are influenced by the area where the sting occurred, the type of bee that stung etc. Mild symptoms caused by a sting will usually cause pain, soreness and ulcers but for some advanced symptoms of bee stings can cause symptoms such as:

  • Difficult to breathe
  • Itchy rash that appears red and spreads beyond the sting and is usually accompanied by swelling.
  • Swelling of the face, throat, or mouth tissues
  • Hoarseness or difficulty swallowing
  • Anxiety and anxiety
  • Fast heartbeat
  • Dizziness or sudden drop in blood pressure

So, if you have further symptoms like the one above, you should immediately contact and ask for a medical loan immediately. Take an antihistamine right away and be prepared to use an epinephrine pen as part of emergency medication if you have been prescribed the drug before. Look for information about how to use the Epipen. but of course you have to go through a medical consultation.

Then what if the sting occurs in your home, in the garden or in a location far from a medical or hospital. All types of bees will only sting if they feel threatened, disturbed by your presence. After stinging and injecting poison, they will generally die by themselves, so when a bee stings it is a suicide mission hehehhehe…..

Bee venom or better known as apitoxin, is a yellowish white liquid consisting of protein. The type of protein that causes the inflammation (swelling) and discomfort associated with the sting. A honey bee can inject about 0.1 mg of venom, and most adults can withstand an allergic reaction by safely withstanding 10 stings per pound of body weight.

The dangerous thing about bee stings is that if there is anaphylactic shock, or a systematic reaction, (quite rare) it can cause convulsions and the body turns blue, but this disaster is very rare, but whatever the effects of bee stings that occur, you should immediately consult a medical or doctor related.

There are several ways to reduce the late signs of a bee sting. This article will show you how to give first aid to a bee sting, which will help relieve pain, prevent further swelling and speed up healing, along with tips for dealing with a bee sting.

Get rid of the sting as soon as possible. When a bee or wasp stings they will leave poison from their stomach in the form of small pointed thorns that are yellowish black in color which sticks in the sting area. Remove using your fingernails. After that continue with (choose one)

1 If available, take ibuprofen or acetaminophen for pain relief (as directed by your doctor).

2 Compress using ice cubes. Apply ice compressed with a cloth to the stung area for 20 minutes. These symptoms should disappear immediately. The cold can constrict blood vessels (which slows the flow of blood that has been mixed with toxins) while paralyzing pain and itching.

3 Or you can apply toothpaste to the bee stung area. Wait up to 15 minutes for the symptoms to subside.

4 You can also use other options namely Vinegar, Baking Soda, and Meat Tenderizer. Mix the vinegar, baking soda, and meat tenderizer into a paste. Meat tenderizer contains an enzyme called papain that breaks down the venom in bee stings. Apply on the stung area. Wait for 20 minutes for the symptoms to subside. These symptoms should disappear an hour after application.

5 Using honey. Apply honey on the stung area. The cool and soft sensation can relieve symptoms slightly for 30 minutes.

6 Using potatoes. Peel the raw potatoes or cut them in half. Place the potato on the stung area. Raw potatoes will give you relief for a while and can make the sting scars heal faster.

7 Use lavender essential oil. Apply one drop of exclusive lavender essential oil on the sting. Make sure the sting is completely out before doing this.

8 Using mud. Cover the stinger completely and evenly on the sting area with mud. After 15 minutes or the mud has dried, rinse with clean water.