Portalsitaro.com – Julybe many new users of the Flip application are questioning what exactly is this flip balance for? Or what is the balance of this Flip application used for?
Well, below we will provide information related to the function of the Flip balance. So for those of you who are new and don’t know the use of this Flip balance, please read this article to the end to find out the full details.
Flip Balance For What
Quoted from the official page of the Flip.id site. Flip balances in the form of electronic money can be used to make transactions on the Flip application.
This includes transferring funds between banks, digital money wallets, or purchasing products such as credit, data packages, paying electricity tokens, and so on.
The service is proof of the collaboration between Flip and M-pay, which is an electronic money provider with license number 20/208/DKSP/Srt/B which is registered and supervised by BI (Bank Indonesia). Also Read: How to Top Up Flip Balance Via BCA (ATM and M-Bangking)
Flip Balance Function
After knowing a little about what flip balance is used for, below we will provide detailed details of what the Flip application balance function is for.
Besides being able to be used for various kinds of transaction needs throughout Bank Indonesia. Including 14 banks that get free admin fee services with a minimum transaction of 10 thousand rupiah and a maximum transaction of 5 million. Flip can also be used for other needs. Here is a flip balance function that you can use for anything:
- Buy credit
- Buy data package
- Buy electricity tokens or pay electricity bills
- Wallet transfers such as Go Pay, Dana, LinkAja, OVO Shopeepay and other types of digital money wallets.
- Bank Transfer
- Withdraw balance
- Balance refund
- Flip Global.
How to Top Up Flip Balance
To top up a flip balance, it’s actually not that hard to do. It’s just that your Flip account must be verified first. Only then can users make transfers via bank or e-payment other.
To top up the flip balance, users can follow the steps below:
- Enter the Flip application, then click the ‘+ Top up’ option
- Users need to enter the ‘topping-up amount’ that they want to fill in. (min IDR 10,000)
- If the nominal amount has been inputted, please click ‘Fill Balance’.
- At this stage, please allow the user to select the ‘top-up method’. Please choose between ‘virtual account’ or ‘bank transfer’.
- Click one virtual account or the designated bank. Then the details of this transaction will appear. Be it, nominal or unique code.
- You need to know that the account in the name of PT Fliptech Lentera Inspirasi Pertiwi is a Flip account. So, don’t be confused when you find this article.
- After transferring to your Flip account, don’t forget to confirm by clicking the ‘I’ve Transferred’ option.
- Wait until the Flip finds the funds you have sent. If there is they will immediately process it.
- The time required to process this transaction is generally 10 minutes. However, if there are problems, customers can upload proof of transfer for manual checks.
Now, the user can close this flip balance transaction. If the balance has been entered there will be a notification on your Android or iPhone.
If the contents of the flip balance have been successful, the user can use it to buy credit/data packages and PLN electricity, etc.
If the top up notification has been successful but still hasn’t arrived. you can log out and re-login into your Flip account. If the problem still doesn’t go away, please contact Flip via email [email protected]
That’s the brief information that we can present related to flip balances for anything, and how to top up the balance in the bank transfer application or e-wallet without this admin fee. I hope the little information we provide is useful for all of you. Thank you and hopefully useful.