Portalsitaro.com – When a Fund user who has performed a Premium Upgrade wants to make a transfer to another Dana account user, the question may arise whether there is a fee or not.
Therefore, below we will provide information related to the question ‘how much does it cost to transfer funds to funds?’. So that users of the Dana application know whether or not there is an admin fee when transferring between Dana. Also Read: How to Transfer Funds Balance to Cimb Niaga Bank
How much does it cost to transfer funds to funds?
For those of you who are curious about how much it costs to transfer from Fund to Fund, maybe in this article we will explain a little.
The process of transferring premium funds to premium and non-premium funds is not subject to admin fees at all, alias free. So, you can send Fund balances to other Dana users without fear of admin fees.
You can do this activity of sending balances between Fund users without any limitations. Because, the Fund only provides a limit for 10x transfers to e-payment another or to a bank that cooperates with the Dana application.
How to Transfer Fund Balance to Fund Account
After knowing the answer to the question of how much it costs to send Fund balance to Dana, now we will share a guide in the process of transferring DANA balance to another DANA account. The method:
- Make sure that the user’s Fund account is in Premium or Upgrade state.
- If so, open the Dana application. then click the Send menu
- At this stage there will be a variety of options, from send to friends, send to bank, withdraw cash, send to chat, and Scan QR Code.
- Please select the ‘Send to a Friend’ option.
- Look for the Phone Number to which you want to send the Fund balance, if it’s not available, please enter the destination phone number.
- If so, write down the nominal balance of the Fund to be transferred. For example, Rp. 20,000.
- You can also write a message to the recipient by clicking ‘Manage’. Otherwise click the ‘Send Funds’ button.
- Finally, confirm the transaction first. see the details of the available details whether it is correct or not. If so, please click ‘Confirm’.
- Enter the 6-digit Dana PIN to start transferring the Fund balance to other Dana users.
- There will be a notification informing that the process of sending Fund balances to other Fund users is successful or not.
Also Read: How to Transfer Normal Fund Balance to Premium Fund
This is the information that we can share regarding the transfer of funds to funds, how much does it cost. Hopefully a little of what we share below is useful for users of the Dana application.
Even though the Fund until this article was written, it still provides free admin fees for transfers between Dana users. However, it is possible that in the future the opposite will happen. So, please use this opportunity for your transfer purposes. Thank you and hopefully useful.