How to Cancel an Instagram (IG) Post That’s Still Loading – Hello friends, Instagram is a social media that focuses on content in the form of photos or videos. Any user can upload photos or videos on their account. Whether it’s uploading it in posts, Instagram Stories, Reels, or IG TV. All that you can do for free and all you need is an internet connection.
Before uploading a photo or video on Instagram, you can first select which photo or video you want to upload, how many photos or videos, write a caption, tag your friends in the post, apply special effects or filters, and add a place or location from your post. After you have finished all the settings, you can just click the send button.
|How to Cancel an Instagram (IG) Post That’s Still Loading|
How to Cancel an Instagram (IG) Post That’s Still Loading
When posting a post on Instagram, be it a photo or video, you must have experienced an error. Whether it’s a mistake in choosing a photo or video, an error in writing a caption, or other mistakes. If you noticed the error before you posted it, then you can still edit it again.
However, if you only realized the error after you posted the photo or video, what should you do? Actually, even if you have already submitted the post, you can still cancel it as long as the post has not actually been sent.
After you click send, then you have some time where the post is still loading and has not appeared on the homepage. Now that’s when you can cancel your post on Instagram. Do you already know how to cancel Instagram posts that are still loading? If you don’t know it, please follow the following tutorial:
1. For example, here I have a post that is still loading and I want to cancel it
|Posts that are still loading|
2. First, to cancel a post that is still loading, please turn off all internet connections on your cellphone
|Turn off internet connection|
3. After that, please close the Instagram app you
|Close the instagram app|
4. After that, with conditions that are still not connected to the internet, please re-open your instagram app. Then the post that is loading there will be a notification “Will send automatically if possible”. Please Click the three dots next to the notification.
|Click the three dots|
5. After you click the three dots, please select Delete post
6. A confirmation will appear to delete the post, please click Delete
7. Congratulations, you have successfully deleted the Instagram post that is still loading.
Yeah, that’s roughly what it is how to cancel an instagram post that is still loading. Before your post is actually sent, you can actually delete it. That is by turning off your internet connection first. With the above method, your post will not be seen by others before you delete it.
If you are interested in other Instagram tutorials, don’t forget to read my article entitled how to solve sorry there is a problem with your request when logging in to instagram. Hopefully my article this time is useful for you. Thank you for visiting www.bloggerkoplo.com. Hello koplo.