With the iOS 14 update released by Apple recently, iPhone users have the opportunity to take advantage of many new features. In iOS 14, which comes with lots of customization options, even the app icon can be changed. We will share a tutorial on how to change application icons on iPhone iOS 14 for you.
One of the problems that most iPhone and iPad users complain about in the operating system is insufficient customization options. Considering user complaints, Apple has offered its users many new security and customization options with the latest iOS update, iOS 14 . So much so that with iOS 14 update, You can even change the app icons you see on your home screen.
So, How do I change the iOS 14 iPhone app icon? Previously, it was necessary to use a third-party mobile app or to jailbreak the device. With iOS 14 , iPhone and iPad users can now change the App icon on iOS 14 without using additional HP applications. We answer the question of how to change app icons on iPhone iOS 14 for you and explain the detailed step-by-step process.
[su_heading size=”25″]How to Change Application Icons on iPhone iOS 14[/su_heading]
- Launch the app called “Shortcuts” on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the “+” icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap “Add Action”.
- Type “Open App” using the search field and search for it.
- Select “Open App” in the search list.
- Then tap “Select”.
- Use search and select the app whose icon you want to change.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner.
- Tap on “Add to Home Screen”.
- Tap the placeholder app icon.
- Depending on the location of your app icon image, select “Take Photo, Choose Photo, or Choose File” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your new image.
- In the text field, rename the app as you wish it to appear on the home screen.
- Tap “Add”.
- Tap “Done”. Your shortcut has now been created.
- Return to the main screen.
[su_box title=”Baca Juga” style=”soft” box_color=”#0069de” title_color=”#ffffff”]
That’s an easy way to change the default app icon the way you want in iOS 14! Thanks to this feature offered with iOS 14, you can now replace the icons of all your apps with the visuals you like. We will share a new guide article on this with you on Teknobuk.com. So stay here.