How to Continue Stopped Downloads in UC Browser – Of course we have experienced failed downloads, especially if the file we downloaded is large and then stops in the middle of the download process, this must be very frustrating for us, especially if it reaches 90% and then suddenly stops, now you can continue the stopped download on UC browser using this method.
Download the repeat in uc browser it can also make our downloads stop, so we have to use this method to be able to resume the download without having to repeat from the beginning, so just continue back according to the MB that has been reached.
Now you don’t have to worry anymore if you download via the UC browser and are afraid that the download will stop or fail, if that happens, use this method immediately so that the download process runs again, no matter how big the file is even if you have to download it for days, and if it stops, you can immediately resume it download it without having to repeat.
So with this, if you experience stopped download in the uc browser, you can immediately fix it by using this method and see the following steps so that it is easy to understand to be able to resume interrupted downloads.
How to Continue Stopped Downloads in UC Browser
First of all, see which files fail to stop in UC Browser.
- The following download files are stopped and there is an inscription Repeating (1), this is what makes our downloads stop.
- Then you go to phone storage in > UCDownloadsthen there are files that haven’t finished downloading, so you can change the name of the two files, whatever the format, at the end of the name add more letters after that save.
- After the file name has been changed then you re-download on the URL where you downloaded it, then if it is running then pause / stop then switch again to saving the file in UCDownloads.
- Then there is a new file file that was just downloaded earlier, then you delete the new file, and on the file that has been renamed you have the same name again, so all you have to do is delete the last two letters, the point is you have to match the name again, then the file the new one you delete. (just match the name)
- After that it’s back to downloading at UCBrowser then start the download then by clicking the download button will automatically download us back to the point where the MB has been reached.
If it is running again, it means that you have succeeded in resuming the download that was stopped in UC Browser, then the problem is no longer a problem because we already know how to fix it.
And the conclusion from this method that you pay attention to is only change the name and then match it again after that it can start continuing downloads that were stopped on UC Browser. and must be in the folder ucdownloads, so instead of creating a folder inside the ucdownload folder as this won’t work.
That is how it is How to Continue Stopped Downloads in UC Browser that way we don’t have to worry anymore about the problem of downloading that is stopped, because we can fix it ourselves by resuming the download from the point where it stopped, so many friends may be useful.