How to copy text from paper to cellphone without having to type – Of course we have copied very long writings in books or paper and then copied and typed into our cellphones to be sent to friends, this must be very tedious and takes a very long time to type the writing into our cellphones, so from there is now the latest one to be able to copy writing on paper to a cellphone without having to type.
That way we can greatly shorten the time to copy various written notes in the books that we have in order to be able to share them with friends in a very fast time, after all if we type manually it’s not a problem but our time is wasted typing the long writing but that way if you want to be quick and short, you can use this method to make it easier to copy writing from paper to cellphone.
And in order to be able to copy writing on paper to a cellphone without having to type using a free application that you can get on the Google Playstore, and how to use it is very easy to get copy text without having to type.
Here, in order to find out the steps and what application to use, then see how to use it so that it can work and not blur when in the photo, copy the writing on paper to the cellphone without having to type because typing is one of the things that is a waste of time.
How to copy text from paper to cellphone without having to type
First of all you download an application called Text Fairy which you can get on Google Playstore.
- Then after the application has been downloaded, Text Fairy then installed and opened as usual
- After it has been opened, it will look like this at first, here you download the language first then select Indonesian, if the text on the paper is in Indonesian, and if it is in English, choose English too, adjusted language which is on the paper.
- Then after you have downloaded the language then select the camera image to be able to start taking photos of the written paper page for you to copy into the cellphone.
- Here you take a photo of the sheet of writing on the paper clearly, don’t let it shake, shake or blur which can make the writing unreadable, after it has been photographed then select OK.
- Then in this crop feature you select which text you want to copy, after it fits in the text then click the right direction for the next.
- Then here you select on the left until it turns blue, then select START to start with.
- Then after that a section like this will appear, to be able to bring up the blue image you click on the screen in the writing section then the bit will automatically appear, after that click immediately start text recognition to start text.
- After everything is in order, the text can be transferred to the cellphone, and here you can share Send the writing to friends on Facebook, WhatsApp or various other media messages, and you can also save it in the notes menu on your cellphone by copying the text.
So now what? it’s very easy to move writing from a book or paper into a cellphone without having to type, so that way we can shorten the time that should be made typing ehh now there is a faster, more efficient and practical way. which of course we can be facilitated by using this application.
That is how it is How to copy text from paper to cellphone without having to type this way we no longer need to type very long text into the cellphone, and the most exciting thing is that we don’t have to be tired, so many friends, hopefully it will be useful.