Portalsitaro.com – Are you looking for a way to delete recently played on spotify? If yes, you are at right place. Because, in this article we will discuss this.
To keep what you often hear, play, or play on the Spotify application, users need to delete entries from your Spotify list or commonly known as ‘Recently Played’.
There are various clear recently played Spotify methods that you can use. Good to use device mobile such as HP Android, iPhone or computer / PC.
Well, below we will provide a guide on how to easily delete the Spotify queue. So that, when someone else opens your Spotify app they don’t know what songs are playing most of the time.
How to Delete Recently Played on Spotify
Below we will give an example delete recently played spotify using various media that we have mentioned. For that, please read to the end to find out this guide to cleaning songs that are often played on Spotify.
Delete Recently Played Spotify via Mobile (Android & iPhone)
Here we will provide two ways of deletion carried out on an Android cellphone. For iPhone or . users device iOS, can customize it.
- First, go to the Spotify app.
- Then, click the ‘Search’ menu.
- Next, tap on ‘search or search field’.
- A history playlist of the songs you previously searched for will appear.
- Click on the words ‘delete recent searches’. Then the recently played Spotify app will be deleted.
- Sign in to the Spotify app.
- Then go to your Spotify app account settings.
- Scroll down until you find the ‘Sign Out or Log out’ option.
- Click it and you will exit the Spotify app. That way automatically the playlist on Spotify will disappear.
- Please login again to start using it again.
Those are some ways to delete recently played on spotify which we gave an example on an android phone. As we said above, iPhone users can just customize it. Because the trick is not much different.
Well, if you are a computer or laptop version of Spotify. You can clear your Recently Played list by using the following method!
Clean Recently Played Spotify via PC/Computer
How to delete Recently Played Spotify using PC / Computer media is also quite easy to do. users only need to do a few steps to be able to clear the play history on Spotify.
- Sign in to Spotify on PC/Computer
- On the left menu, click the ‘Recently Played’ option.
- In this menu, you will see a list of songs, albums, and artists that you played previously.
- Navigate mouse to the cover of the most recently played song, then click ‘three dots’ or settings.
- In this menu, there will be various options that you can choose from. Click the ‘Remove From Recently Played’ option to delete the new playlist.
That way, the process of deleting the new Spotify playlist is finished via a laptop or computer. Now mobile device or PC users can delete Recently Played on Spotify respectively. Happy!
That’s the information we can convey regarding how to delete recently played on Spotify. Hopefully the little information we share is useful for Spotify users who are confused about deleting the history of this new or frequently played song list. That’s all and good luck.