Portalsitaro.com – Xiaomi cellphone users, especially the Redmi 5A series, maybe there are still people who don’t know how to activate dark mode on this cellphone.
Indeed, the Xiaomi Redmi 5a has been out for a long time on the local android cellphone market. However, because it has good specifications and used prices, there are still many people who like to use this cellphone.
But, not everyone knows how to activate the mode even on this Redmi 5A cellphone. Therefore, below we will provide a complete guide for you. So, please read carefully so as not to be mistaken in terms of application.
How to Enable Redmi 5A Dark Mode
Here is the method of using night mode on the Xiaomi Redmi 5A cellphone. Please follow the steps below to activate it.
- First, please enter the Settings menu of your Redmi 5A.
- Next, click the ‘Display or Display’ option in the settings menu.
- The next step, click the marker icon to activate darkmode on this Redmi 5A cellphone.
- So by doing the above guide you can already use the dark mode. Happy!
Advantages of Using Dark Mode
There are several advantages to using dark mode on various Xiaomi devices, namely:
- Suitable for use in dim or low light conditions.
- Make it easy for people who don’t really like bright cellphones, and
- Easy to apply.
The night mode of the Redmi 5A is not just for display. Because, this feature provides comfort facilities under certain conditions. So, it is necessary for this cellphone user to master the method of activating it. So, when you need a user, just set it up.
That’s the information we can convey regarding how to activate the Redmi 5A dark mode on a Xiaomi cellphone. Now you just use it for daily activities.