How To Get Google Indexed Fast Articles In The Latest 5 Minutes – Every blogger must have the same problem, namely the problem of the google index. There are so many bloggers who feel that their articles are indexed by Google for a very long time. There are even those who have not been indexed by Google for days. I’ve also felt the same way. Of course it will undermine the spirit of the bloggers. Why blog if in the end the article is not indexed by google.
In fact, the google index is very important in the blog. If the article that we create has been indexed by Google, it means that our article can be found through the Google search box, but if our article is not indexed by Google, our articles will not be found through Google search. To find out whether our articles have been indexed or not, please read my article about how to know if our article is indexed or not. If our articles are not indexed, there are several steps we must take to speed up the indexing of our articles by Google.
|How To Get Google Indexed Fast Articles In The Latest 5 Minutes|
How To Get Google Indexed Fast Articles In The Latest 5 Minutes
To speed up Google’s indexing, there are indeed several ways that must be done so that Google recognizes our new articles faster. I always do this after publishing an article and it is proven that the articles I publish are indexed faster. How to? OK right away:
Perform indexing requests via fetch as google
1. First, open the page Google Webmaster ToolsAfter that, go to the properties of your blog that you want to index the article by clicking on its properties.
|Go to blog properties in Google Webmaster|
2. Then after entering the property page, please enter crawl then fetch as google.
3. Enter the link/url of the article you want to index into the box provided. Choose the version desktop just, then click take.
|Submit the article you want to index|
4. After the article is submitted, now click request indexing.
5. Fill in the google captcha, then tick crawl this URL only. After that click send.
|Just crawl this URL|
6. Congratulations. Your article has finished requesting indexing.
After finishing requesting indexing, the next step is to update the blog sitemap.
Update the blog sitemap
1. First, go to crawlthen sitemap.
2. Click add/test sitemap.
|Go to sitemap|
3. Enter your blog sitemap. Example www.bloggerkoplo.com/sitemap.xml after that click test first. Make sure the page submitted has increased. For example, before testing 69, then after testing make sure it is 70. This is because you asked for indexing.
Originally posted page 69
|Number of articles before testing|
After tested change to 70
|Number of articles after testing|
4. After finishing testing, click again add/test sitemap.
5. Enter your blog sitemap again. Only then click send.
6. Done. After that we check whether our articles have been indexed, after doing the above method the articles should have been indexed. Look at the picture below, within 7 minutes the article that I created was indexed immediately. To find out whether the article has been indexed or not, please read my article about how to know if an article is indexed.
|Articles indexed within 7 minutes|
That’s my article this time about how to get articles indexed by google faster, even it only takes 5 minutes. Hopefully by doing the above method, your article will be indexed quickly by Google. Thank you for visiting www.bloggerkoplo.com. Hello koplo.