However, if left unchecked, these insects such as ants, mosquitoes and cockroaches can also cause health problems, as we know that some types of insects are carrier animals or the cause of several diseases. Call it mosquitoes that can cause malaria, dengue fever, chikunguya etc., while for cockroaches as we know it can cause vomiting, cholera, dysentery, stomach diseases etc. Now this time I will share tips about how to get rid of insects such as ants, mosquitoes and cockroaches with natural and safe ingredients for your family members, so here are some how to get rid of insects it around your house.
How to Get Rid of Ants, Mosquitoes & Cockroaches at Home
How to get rid of ants
- Use crumbs or mothballs that have been mashed and then spread them around ant nests, or areas where ants often pass. the ants will move away and leave in the area.
- You can also use lime, how to take 1 lime then cut it into two parts. After that, squeeze the lime juice in the area or area where the ants often nest. That way the ants will die and will no longer appear. You can also spread orange peels on anthill areas or areas where ants live.
- Use vinegar in the same way as diaas, or coffee grounds.
How to Repel Mosquitoes
- Add vitamin C and Vitamin B2 to the water. Then, apply the water on the skin area. The aroma of the herb will make mosquitoes afraid to approach, and prevent you from being bitten by mosquitoes.
- You can also use eucalyptus to repel mosquitoes, the active cineole contained in this material has antiseptic properties and insects refuse or are reluctant to bite when applied to the skin.
- Plant herbal ingredients around you to repel mosquitoes naturally such as lavender, basil, lemongrass, mint.
- Hang orange curtains in the room or attach orange plastic paper to the room lights. This method will be able to repel mosquitoes because mosquitoes are afraid of the color orange.
- Hang the tea leaf oil on a vaporizer or can be fanned, then the fragrant smell of the tea oil makes mosquitoes leave your house.
- Hang the onion under a lamp or wrap the onion in a small cloth. Mosquitoes don’t like rotting onions, so mosquitoes won’t dare to enter your room anymore.
- Keep roses, milan, jasmine or other flowers in your room. Well, the smell of the bugs will help repel mosquitoes.
How to get rid of cockroaches
- Cockroaches don’t like rotting cucumbers. For that, prepare a fresh cucumber then slice it thinly and spread it in the area where there are a lot of cockroaches. That way the cockroaches will no longer dare to approach.
- Another way is to use jasmine flowers and salt, just place it next to the cupboard or the corners of the room, or if the bathroom can be placed next to the toilet, the smell of jasmine can repel cockroaches and make the room smell good.
- Besides cucumbers, cockroaches also don’t like onions. To repel cockroaches using onions, the way you can do that is, store pieces of onions in a room or dining table where cockroaches are usually approached. When you smell the onion, the cockroaches will immediately run away and at the same time your food will not rot quickly.
- Other herbal ingredients that cockroaches hate are lavender, bay leaf, pepper, pepper leaf, camphor, soap, orange peel, durian peel, lemongrass, mint, basil and other pungent odors that keep cockroaches away from your home, how to use it as in point on.
Well, that’s how to get rid of cockroaches, ants and mosquitoes. Good luck. If you find this article useful, please help share on social media and you can add your suggestions, input, or comments in the comment box provided, thank you.