We will explain two different ways to hard reset iPhone 11 and 11 pro. If you can access the settings section of the phone, you can do a hard reset (format) from the Settings section. If you forget your iPhone 11 password or if your phone hangs, you can perform the formatting process using the phone’s physical buttons.
Formatting the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max models is done in the same way. If your phone has gone bad, you forgot your key and you have an iPhone not working issue, if the solution to the problem you are experiencing will be fixed by formatting, or if you intend to sell your phone, you may need to format the phone in such cases. Now let us explain in detail how to hard reset iPhone 11 and 11 Pro.
If you can access the phone’s Settings menu, the easiest way to hard reset is to use the Settings menu.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings .
- Confirm in the confirmation window that opens and do the formatting process.
As we explained above, when you follow the Erase All Content and Settings path, your phone will return to the way it was when it first left the factory. That is, all documents, photos, apps, games, settings, etc. On your phone. everything is deleted.
[su_heading size=”25″]How to Hard Reset iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro with Physical Buttons[/su_heading]
If your phone hangs, if you forget the key, if you get iPhone off error, you need hard reset in this way. For this method, you need a computer with iTunes (updated) installed.
- First of all, turn on your computer and connect your iPhone 11 to the computer using a cable.
- Once your computer is connected with iPhone, we will try to open Restore mode or DFU mode using physical buttons.
- Each one, hurry drag your finger, press Volume Up button , Volume Down button press finger drag and hold down the power button. Don’t take your finger off the power button.
- We won’t take our hands off the power button until the last iTunes connection image appears on the screen. First a shutdown screen will appear on the screen, the screen will turn black, the apple logo will appear, and finally the iTunes connection screen will appear. Once the iTunes connection screen appears, you can take your hand off the power button.
- From now on, you will perform the formatting process via iTunes. When the iTunes image appears on the iPhone screen, options Restore and Updates will appear in iTunes that opens on your computer.
- Restore (Restore) select the drop-down screen and Restore and Update (Select Restore and Update).
- At this stage, the iPhone reset process will begin and you can see it in the progress bar on the iTunes screen. At this stage, wait patiently and never pull the iPhone from the computer.
- Once the process is complete, the iPhone will boot to factory settings.
[su_box title=”Baca Juga” style=”soft” box_color=”#7db4ff” title_color=”#000000″]
So I shared a tutorial on how to hard reset an iPhone 11 and 11 pro that forgot the pattern and password very easily. If you have any questions, please comment below.