There are so many natural materials around us that we can use to always look good naturally. The use of chemicals to beautify themselves certainly has side effects when used in the long term and continuously. So, here are some tips to look good naturally using natural materials around us.
Look Natural Beauty Without Make Up
Regularly exercise to always look beautiful
Diligent and regular exercise will make you better naturally. by exercising regularly at least 30 minutes every day will keep your body weight always ideal (prevent obesity/overweight), improve blood flow, maintain skin’s natural moisture, body that is always fit and fit and of course other health benefits in general.
Increase the consumption of water
Drinking water at least 8-9 glasses per day (1.5 L) will help your body stay hydrated and make you look always good naturally. Lack of body fluids will have an impact on dry skin, chapped lips, scaly skin, dullness and many other beauty problems. Fluids in the body also function to remove toxins, chemicals, fats and other harmful materials from the body and remove them through sweat and urine. So if you want to always look good, consume lots of water.
Avoid bad habits that make you look not good naturally
Some of the bad habits below will make you look unnaturally bad:
- Unhealthy foods will make you fat, increase the risk of diseases such as junk food, preservatives, soda, carbonated drinks, alcohol etc.
- Lack of rest will make your skin dull, tired easily, stressed, unfocused and look weak.
- Stress is proven to make your skin dull, a face that doesn’t glow and a lot of risk of disease.
- Smoking will bind oxygen in the blood so that your skin will look dull, dark lips because of the effects of nicotine, not to mention the various risks of diseases such as cancer, high blood pressure, etc.
Peace of mind, self-confidence and sharpening the aura of the body are some of the benefits of meditation. If you want to look good naturally not only from the outside but also from the inside then practice a good meditation practice.
Diligently take care of the body and keep the body clean
How will you look good if you are dirty and lazy to take care of your body. Always make sure you are diligent in caring for and maintaining body hygiene such as regularly bathing, brushing teeth, body hygiene, cleaning clothes etc.
Natural ingredients that make you look good naturally
- Clean the black armpits and groin using lemon juice at least 2-3 times a week.
- Facial masks such as baking soda, egg yolks, papaya, banana aloe vera will make your face look whiter, brighter and more radiant.
- For more rosy and bright lips, apply baking soda, honey or olive oil before going to bed and rinse off the next day.
- For more beautiful, black and healthy hair use coconut oil, olive oil, aloe vera as a hair mask.
- To treat eye bags and make your eyes look clearer and more attractive, apply slices of potato, tomato or cucumber on closed eyes for at least 15 minutes. Do it 2-3 times a week.
- For hygienic and glowing skin you can use yam masks, masks, aloe vera, rice masks etc.