Portalsitaro.com – Sometimes we find someone having a problem with photos on their cellphones often uploading to Google Photos automatically, which makes internet data seem like they’re running out quickly.
If the user has enabled sync to Google Photos, this might happen, especially if the settings are not right, sometimes unwanted files are also saved to the Google storage.
Well, in this article we will provide a solution in the form of how to make photos not saved in Google Photos. For you feel If you have such a problem and want to solve it, please read this article to the end.
What is the Google Photos App
Before going to the core stage of this paper, we will provide an explanation related to this application. Google Photos is a repository of photo or video files available online.
Users can back up both files just by linking them to our HP folder. The file will be saved in your Google account and you can view it on any mobile device. As long as each of you remember the login account.
So, you can see the file even though it is no longer in the HP’s internal or external memory. Only by using a Google account, users can view files in the form of photos and videos.
How to Disable Google Photos
So that photos are not stored in your Google Photos account, there are a few things you need to know to disable syncing your cellphone gallery to Google Photos storage.
- Firstif you want to stop using Google Photos, then the user just deletes, uninstalls, or just disables the application.
- Secondif you only want to disable synchronization of certain folders, then please disable the folder in question.
So, there are two things you can do if you don’t want your photos stored in Google Photos. It can be done in a bar manner, namely using the first option, or using the second method which limits the synchronization of certain folders.
How to Uninstall the Google Photos App
If the choice is the first option, namely removing or disabling Google Photos. Then you can follow the following tutorial:
- Go to Settings Menu
- Then go to the Applications section.
- Once it opens, look for Photos App. Then click.
- The Application Info section will appear. Just click the Storage Menu.
- Scroll and click the Manage Storage option
- In the confirmation box, please click Delete.
- The next step, please click the Back Button
- Look at the bottom menu bar, touch the Uninstall or Disable the app. done
Notes: We do this uninstall practice on a Samsung cellphone. So, for other types of android or iPhone users, feel free to improvise yourself.
Doing this will remove the Google Photos app. So, photo or video files will not be backed up to your Google Photos account. It’s just that the photos and videos that were previously stored are still there. Unless the user deletes it himself.
How to Disable Folder Association
If you choose the second option, which is to select a specific folder as a storage reference to Google Photos. The point is only that folder will sync with Google Image on your cellphone.
- Open the Google Photos app, then click the profile area in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- After that, click the Photo Settings option
- Then, click Backup & Sync
- Scroll down until you find Backup Device Folder
- Choose which folders you want to back up and which you don’t. Done
- By following the guide above, then you have succeeded in making photos not saved in the Google Photos App. Happy!
That’s the information we can convey, hopefully with a little information above it will make it easier for you to solve this problem. Especially for people who are a bit annoyed that photos or videos that are in all folders back up to Google Photos automatically.