Portalsitaro.com – GMeet is a service provided by Google to support someone’s activities in front of the screen. You can use this service for meetings, presentations, and even watching movies together.
Talking about nobar at Gmeet, maybe there are still many people who don’t know how to do it. The reason is, rarely anyone uses it for public purposes. Because on average they use Zoom rather than Google Meet.
Well, below we will provide information on how to watch together on Google Meet. For more details, please read the text below to the end to find out the details of how.
How to Nobar on Gmeet HP Android
Here are the steps to be able to watch together on Google Meet. Please pay close attention so as not to be wrong in applying the steps.
- Make sure your Android phone is connected to a Google account.
- Open the Google Meet App
- There will be 2 choices that you can take, namely New Meeting and Using Code.
- If you want to start the nobar process, please click New Meeting. Then select Start Instant Meeting.
- After this, you will be shown a link that will be shared with friends who you want to watch together.
- Please share with friends as a media to watch together on your android screen.
- Click the three-dot icon, then click the Share this Screen option.
- There will be a notification that provides information related to using the Gmeet application.
- Click Start Sharing to continue.
- New information about transmission will appear on Gmeet, click Start Now to continue.
- On the cellphone screen, information will appear about you sharing information with everyone. This indicates that the event to watch together using Google Meet can already be started.
At this stage, all you have to do is open the video or streaming application that will be used for the nobar process. When the video is successfully opened, simultaneously people who have entered via the code you shared can see your screen display.
So, now you can watch together on Google Meet with your friends. Also Read: How to Make Photos not Save in Google Photos
Notes: Because all activities in front of your cellphone screen will be shown to the members who join (the audience). So, you should first disable applications that are often used for private chat.
How to Stop Baring on Google Meet
After the process of watching together is complete, you also need to know how to disable it. So that the personal activities that you do on the cellphone are not seen by members. The method:
- Open Google Meet on Android
- Then enter the meeting.
- In the middle of the screen, the Stop Sharing option will appear. Click automatically you will stop watching with your friends.
- That way you have succeeded in stopping the nobar activity through gmeet. Now you just have to apply it so you can do this activity.
By the way, sometimes during Gmeet’s nobar activities. Viewers cannot hear the sound of this video provider playing together. If it’s the problem that bothers you, please follow these steps to solve it.
Share Screen Trick With Voice on Google Meet
- Prepare 2 HP for (to record video and play video)
- Please sign in to Google Meet, then do a screen recording
- Play the video on the other cellphone, then record it using the cellphone that displays the recording in the Google Meet app.
- That way, the sound on G-meet will come out, and you and your nobar friend can hear the sound of the video.
You need to know, when broadcasting or watching together on Google Meet via cellphone. Audio in this application will not be able to be heard. Unless you’re using a laptop while broadcasting.
So, don’t waste time trying to figure out how to listen to Gmeet audio because only the trick above can do that. Also Read: How to View Backed Up Photos on Google Photos
That’s the mabar information on gmeet. Hopefully with a little information above it will make it easier for you to carry out watching activities together, friends, girlfriends, or mistresses. That’s it and good luck.