Portalsitaro.com – For Open University (UT) students who want to pay for a single tuition or commonly known as UKT. Of course, you need to prepare payments for the upcoming semester.
Well, below we will provide an explanation regarding how to pay for tuition at UT both for UKT and others. Curious about how? Please read this article to the end to find out the complete information.
Open University Tuition Payment
There are various ways you can do to be able to make payments, especially for new students (Maba) UT. Either use direct media such as ATM, I-Banking or use application assistance in collaboration with related universities.
Since 2022, UT and UKT Unand have provided convenience in tuition payment methods for their students. Of course, to pay for the education he is currently taking.
There are various tuition payment methods that UT students and students can choose, such as through banks, minimarkets, or applications such as TokoPedia.
Well, below we will provide an explanation related to the payment of courses at the Open University. So, for those of you who want to know how to do it, please read this article to the end.
How to Pay for Tuition at UT
There are several methods that we will convey regarding this guide to paying tuition at the Open University, including through Bank BRI, Mobile Banking BRImo, and the Tokopedia application. For more details, please check below.
1. Via the BRImo App
- Open the BRI Mobile application that has been previously verified.
- Then, go to the ‘Payment’ menu.
- Next, please select the ‘Education’ option.
- After that, click ‘Pay Tuition’ and enter the UT Code (009)
- The next step, enter the Billing Number (20 Digits).
- Check details and enter your BRImo PIN.
- Finally, Send Funds.
Notes: Transfer fees UT tuition fees for UKT via the BRImo apk are IDR 3,000. So, make sure your balance is sufficient before and after payment.
2. Via ATM BRI
- First, please visit the nearest BRI bank ATM.
- Enter the ATM card along with the PIN.
- To start payment, please select ‘other menu’.
- The next step, select ‘payment.
- Then, click on ‘other payments/purchases’.
- If the education option does not appear, please click ‘more’.
- After that select the menu ‘education’.
- Please select the type of payment ‘Spp’.
- At this stage you just enter the ‘Open Univ code’. The code is 009
- Then, enter the code ‘ID/Billing Bill’.
- Don’t forget to also enter the billing number.
- Check transaction details, and payment of SPP UT using BRI Bank ATMs has been successfully carried out. Don’t forget to save the proof of payment.
For other banks such as BTN, Mandiri, BCA, it may be slightly different from BRI. However, it is more or less the same as the steps we shared above.
3. Payment of UT Spp via Tokopedia
Not only using banks, Open University students can also use the help of the TokoPedia Marketplace application. The payment process is also quite easy, where we only need to use an Android or iPhone cellphone. Here are the steps:
- Open the Tokopedia application account.
- Then, select the ‘All Categories or View All’ menu.
- A variety of options will appear for you to choose from. Click ‘education’ then ‘tuition fees’ to continue.
- Then, select the corresponding university. For example, the University is open.
- Select a payment type.
- Please enter the ‘billing number’.
- If you have selected ‘check payment’.
- Click ‘Pay’ to pay your tuition bill.
- There will be various methods that you can use to make this payment, such as Ovo e-money, or several other banks.
- Click pay to continue.
- Complete the payment transaction and save the proof.
That way you have succeeded in making your tuition payment at UT properly and correctly. Information on other payment methods, please open the respective university’s Siakad.
This is the information that we can share regarding how to pay for UT 2022. Open University students need to follow the methods we shared above to make your tuition payment process easier. Thank you and hopefully useful.