Portalsitaro.com – For Brawijaya University students who are entering a new semester, of course, it is necessary to prepare a single tuition fee (UKT). This UKT payment can be made in various ways, either through banks or the TokoPedia application.
Therefore, it is important for UB students to know the procedure for paying UKT at Universitas Brawijaya. So that they can make tuition payments not only at the campus bank tellers.
Well, below we will provide an explanation related to how to pay UKT in UB. So, please read this article to the end to find out how the payment flows. Here’s the information.
How to Pay UKT UB
Before making the UKT payment process, it seems that students need to know the terms and conditions to be able to make this payment, namely: having a student identification number (NIM), UKT bill number, and UKT payment.
The three requirements are also an identity that the person is a student from Brawijaya University, one of the leading universities in Indonesia which is still active today.
Then, how to pay the usual UKT or SPP in UB, min? To find out more detailed information related to several payment methods. Please check below to find out.
Payment Via Campus Bank Teller
- Go to the bank office around campus
- Information to Teller Bank wants to pay UKT
- The Teller will ask for the NIM and verify student data.
- Students will be provided with payment information that needs to be issued.
- Pay UKT and take a clip or proof of deposit.
Payment Via ATM
- Please visit the nearest ATM. (BRI, Mandiri, BNI, BSI, BTN or BCA)
- Enter ATM card and PIN
- Then select ‘Other transactions’.
- Next, select ‘Payments’. then select ‘Education’.
- If prompted to enter the institution number, please enter the number ‘021’ for Universitas Brawijaya. If you don’t believe it, please click the institution list menu.
- Don’t forget to enter the ‘Billing Number’.
- Check the billing details.
- Click continue and make payment.
- Please print proof of payment as proof that you have paid your UKT or tuition fees.
Payment with M-Bangking
Here we will provide an example of payment via bank Mandiri mobile banking. For users of other banks, it can only be adjusted. Because it might be a little bit different:
- Please open the Livin Bankby Mandiri application
- Then log into your M-Bangking account.
- On the menu homepage, please select the ‘Payment’ option.
- Then, click on ‘education’.
- After that, click on ‘source account’.
- Select the service provider ‘Universitas Brawijaya’.
- Enter the NIM of the student who wants to pay UKT or SPP. Then click Continue.
- Information related to student data details will appear, including the amount that needs to be paid.
- If it is correct, confirm it by selecting ‘Yes’.
- Please enter your PIN and check the proof of transfer.
Pay UKT UB via Tokopedia
- Payment for UKT Brawijaya via Tokopedia
- Open the Tokopedia application account.
- Then, select the ‘All Categories’ menu.
- A variety of options will appear for you to choose from. Click on ‘tuition fees’ to continue.
- Then, select the corresponding university. For example, Universitas Brawijaya Malang
- Please enter ‘billing number’ and select ‘payment method’.
- Complete the payment transaction and save the proof.
That’s the information we can share about how to pay for ukt ub in various ways. Hopefully the little information we share above is useful for new or old students who want to know some of the payment methods for this Brawijaya campus.