Portalsitaro.com – For students who are studying at UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta, both new and old, of course, they need information on how to pay for this campus UKT.
There are various methods that students can choose to pay for tuition in the semester they are going to take. This includes through banks such as campus bank tallers, ATMs, m-bangkin and applications such as Tokopedia.
Well, below we will provide a brief explanation regarding some of the methods that students can use (especially new ones) to be able to pay UKT at UIN Syarif Hidayatullah. More details, please check below!
Also Read: How to Pay UKT Polynema
How to Pay UKT Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University Jakarta
As we explained above. There are several methods that students and students can use to be able to pay UKT or SPP fees at the Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University campus.
In this short article, we will provide only the basic details. So that they can choose which method is the most simple and easy to do to pay tuition or tuition fees.
Via Campus Bank Teller
- First, please go to where the campus bank terller is located. Usually every campus has a bank teller as a medium for paying tuition fees.
- Inform the intention to pay UKT, SPP or other fees.
- If asked for your NIM (student identification number), please just give your NIM.
- The teller will provide information about dependents and fees that need to be paid.
- Please pay according to the nominal stated.
- Wait for the data verification process. Then please take the fee slip from the bank employee or bank teller.
Via the nearest bank
- Please visit the nearest bank, BNI, BRI, BTN, Mandiri or others.
- Take the queue number and Fill in the destination form.
- If prompted to enter a UKT payment code, please include it.
- Give the form to CS Bank, and wait for more information.
- Please take and bring the proof of payment provided by the bank employee.
Via Bank ATM
- Go to the nearest ATM machine
- Enter ATM card and PIN
- Select another menu, then select the ‘payment/purchase’ option.
- At this stage the student or student will be given options depending on which bank ATM you use, namely student payment center for BNI, MultiplePayment for Independent, and Education for BRI.
- Next, enter the university code + billing number. The code for UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta is 004. So enter the number 004 + bill number (check Siakad).
- Check the details, if you have just paid.
- Finally, click OK.
Pay UKT UIN Jakarta using M-Bangking
- Open the Mobile Banking application on your Android or iPhone.
- Login to the account using the username and password.
- On the application homepage, please follow the following flow: Payment > Education > Campus Name > Virtua Number > Payment Amount > Enter description text and finally click Next.
- At this stage, all you have to do is check the data you provided, if it is appropriate, just enter the PIN or password for the M-bangking application that you are using. Done
Pay UKT or SPP Via TokoPedia
- Log in to the TokoPediamu app account
- Next, select the ‘All Categories’ menu.
- Several options will appear, then click ‘tuition fees’.
- Select the university in question. For example, Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University, Jakarta.
- If so, enter the ‘billing number’.
- Then, select ‘payment method’.
- Complete the Ukt payment transaction and save the proof. Done
This is the information that we can convey regarding the guide on how to pay UKT at UIN Jakarta, either through banks such as Tellers, ATMs, M-banking or applications that work with related universities, such as TokoPedia. That’s all and may it be useful.