Portalsitaro.com – Want to reset learning id account? but don’t know how to do it? Don’t worry, in this article we will provide a concise and clear explanation regarding this matter.
Sometimes the Learning ID account user forgets the password he created or was given by the web manager. So the intention was to reset it and replace it with a new one.
This incident is often experienced by learning ID account users. Especially for teachers who have too many usernames and passwords on the mobile devices they use.
But don’t worry, because here we will provide information about resetting a learn.id account for people who forget the account they use. For more details, please read to the end.
id Study Site
Learning.id is an official learning site managed by the Ministry of Education and Culture which is intended for teachers and educators of various educational units. The existence of this dot id learning site allows teachers and students to access learning and teaching needs in schools.
When you want to use this site to get something you need, sometimes the teacher forgets the password or the learning account ID password. So he needs to reset the password if he wants to change it to a new one.
If you want to change your password, usually someone can apply for a learning.id password reset to the school admin. Where, the school admin is usually the principal, administrative staff, and also the dapodik operator.
In essence, you can request a reset of the account id to the manager at the school if you are a teacher or student. However, if you are an admin yourself. you can ask to change the password with another admin.
How to Reset a Learning.id Account
Well, below we will provide the steps to reset an account on the learning id site. For those of you who are curious to know how to do it, please check below.
- Open your flagship browser. Then log in via email using the learning.id admin account.
- Next, go to ‘Google Admin’ by clicking the 9 point option located at the top right.
- If you have clicked Admin.
- Then click on Users, then find the name of the account you want to reset the password for.
- Then, select the account you want to reset. Press the ‘reset password’ option, then click reset.
- By doing this, the old password for the account will appear.
- Click ‘Copy Password’ to copy the password or password.
- To be more secure, send the password via email by clicking the ‘Email Password’ button.
- Enter the email address for the account you want to reset the password for, then press ‘send’ to send the new password for the studi.id account.
Also Read: How to Link a Learning ID Account to SIMPKB
Julybe that’s what we can say about how to quickly, practically, and simply reset a learning id account. If there are problems regarding changing accounts, please ask via the comments column provided. regards