How to Save Facebook Videos Without Apps – In order to save Facebook videos to phone storage, especially in the video gallery, we can easily save videos on Facebook without using any application and there is no need to download them using this method.
Previously we also discussed how to save YouTube videos using an application, but this time there is a more interesting way because we don’t need to use any application to save videos on Facebook.
So that we can always see the unique videos on Facebook and don’t want them to just disappear, we only need to use Facebook lite to be able to save various videos so that we can save them to our phone’s video storage.
To be able to save videos on Facebook without using an application, here are these steps so you can save videos into the phone’s video storage.
How to Save Facebook Videos Without Apps
First of all, you just go directly to Facebook Lite and then look for the video you want to save.
- If you have got the video that you want to choose to be stored in the phone’s video storage, on that video you can play first to finish.
- So that the video can be finished quickly, you can speed it up to the minute near the end of the video, if the video is finished watching then you go to phone storage to view the file or viewing history of the video via phone storage.
- Go to phone storage then select folder Android > Data.
- After entering the Data folder then you select the folder com.facebook.lite which is in the data folder, after selecting com.facebook.lite then > Cache.
- Then in the Cache folder you select Videos to be able to see the videos that you have watched on Facebook by entering the video folder, but you have to change it first, see the following method.
- Then in the video folder there is a folder called random, you open it and there are two different files, to be able to see the video you chose on Facebook you can choose the 0000000 file.
- To be able to see the video, you click the 00000 file and then open it in video format, here to make sure just by looking at the video is it correct like the video we want on Facebook.
- If the video you have selected is correct, then your next step is change name on the 00000 file with the .mp4 format example: videofacebook.mp4 < you must end the name change with the word .mp4 (don't forget to use a period).
- Then the 0000 file has now changed its format to mp4 videosthen the file that has changed format you move it to your phone’s video storage.
- That means that you have managed to save the video on Facebook without using any application just by using these steps, although it is a bit long, but we don’t need to download an application to save videos into our phone storage.
How are you friends? now you understand how to save facebook videos into phone storage gallery so we will always be able to save interesting videos on facebook with us saving them into phone video storage.
That is how it is How to Save Facebook Videos Without Apps that way you can immediately try it to save videos on Facebook to be viewed via phone video storage, some friends may be useful.