Portalsitaro.com – Flip users, maybe there are those who still can’t top up or top up balances through the banks of several banks that work with this bank transfer and E wallet application.
Be it, bank BCA, BRI, BNI, Mandiri, Jenius / BTPN / BTPN Now, CIMB / CIMB sharia, Permata / gems, Danamon / sharia sharia funds Digi Bank / DBS, Muamalat, BSI (Indonesian sharia bank) transfer using the Flip application this.
Since in this article we are focusing on discussing guidelines on how to top up flip balances via BCA using either an ATM machine or M-banking. So, for BCA bank users who want to make transactions via Flip, you can follow the method below.
How to Top Up Flip Balance via BCA
Users can also top up Flip balance via Bank BCA. However, to make this transaction, users need to get a unique code as a medium of payment or transfer.
This is because when you top up your flip balance via ATM or BCA Mobile banking, the flip code that we mean will be used as a condition for making transactions.
For those of you who are curious to know how to get this transaction code or flip payment, please follow the following guide:
How to Get the Flip App Payment Code
Here’s how to get a payment code as a condition for doing flip balance top up activities with BCA in 2022.
- First, open your Android phone or iPhone.
- Then, log in to your Flip app account.
- On the application homepage, please select the ‘Manage Balance’ menu.
- The next step, please enter the nominal Flip balance to the desired BCA.
- If so, click the ‘Fill Balance’ command.
- At this stage, all you have to do is choose the bank that you want to use as the object of filling the 2022 flip balance. Because in this tutorial we focus on BCA, please select ‘BCA Payment Bank’ only.
- A payment code will appear on the ‘Payment’ page of the Flip app. Please Copy or Save the Code.
After getting the Flip application payment code, then we will go to the BCA bank balance transfer process to this Flip application. Please, choose which method you want to use to do it.
How to Top up Flip Balance with ATM BCA
- Visit the nearest BCA Automated Teller Machine.
- Then please enter the ATM machine room.
- Insert the card and choose to use ‘Indonesian’, to simplify the transaction process.
- After that, please enter the ‘BCA ATM card PIN’.
- Click the ‘Other Transactions’ menu. Then, select Transfer = To BCA Account
- Enter the transfer amount to adjust the nominal when you want to get a payment code (Must!)
- Finally, enter the payment code that you previously got.
- Click ‘Yes’ to continue, and don’t forget to confirm the data by clicking ‘Yes’ again.
- At this stage, all you have to do is take a proof of BCA balance transfer to the Flip application. So with the appearance of the receipt, your Flip balance will automatically increase.
Top Up Flip Balance via M-Bangking BCA
- First of all, please open the BCA Mobile application, then tap m-BCA.
- Next, please enter your BCA mobile account code.
- Then, select the ‘m-Transfer’ option then click ‘Between Accounts’
- Enter the payment code from the Flip application, then input the nominal according to the pre-arranged amount (process can be flipped payment code)
- Click send to continue.
- Finally, click Enter your m-BCA application account PIN. Done.
This is the information that we can convey regarding how to top up flip balances via BCA, either using the BCA Mobile application or directly to where the BCA ATM machine is located.
In addition to getting the benefits of free admin fees when transferring in a certain nominal amount, the Flip application also provides various other supporting features, such as the option to buy credit, quotas, e-wallet transfers, and so on. So we highly recommend it for you to use.
That’s the info we can share regarding how to top up flip with the newest BCA 2022. Hopefully this article is useful and adds to the knowledge of Flip users and Bank BCA.
If you have any questions regarding this tutorial on how to top up flip balances via BCA, you can ask them directly in the comments column at the bottom of this article post. That’s all and good luck.