In this case, standard model phones can be used. Because we only need to use additional applications in the PlayStore and AppStore.
The application we mean can help you duplicate certain applications, or you can say multi applications.
There are actually many similar apps on Google Play. One of them that we will discuss this time, namely: Parallel Space.
Parallel Space this can not only be used to duplicate applications only. But it’s also possible to access the same apps with different accounts. Cool isn’t it? The example we will discuss is the dual WhatsApp application.
Well, if you don’t know how to use this application, we will show you how to use the Parallel Space application easily and simply.
How to Use Parallel Space App
Before going to the topic of discussion, friends need to know in advance the steps to use this application. Come on, see the information on how below.
- First, friends need download the application first on Google Play or through your browser.
- Then, install Parallel Space app,
- Then select app which one do you want to duplicate? Because now the example is the WhatsApp application, friends just check the logo of this application.
- After checking, don’t forget click add icon in the Parallel Space application which is in the blue box under the application menu.
- Then log in/log in to the (new) WhatsApp application using a different number from the application.
- Next, friends stay listsuch as registering a WhatsApp account for the first time.
- Finally, after registering and the account is active, we can access both WhatsApp, without worrying about one of them.
Notes: To access the WhatsApp account or other duplicated accounts, you need to enter the Parallel Space application first. Because the duplicated application is in the Parallel Space application. So if there is a notification, it cannot appear on the smartphone’s home screen, unless you open it first.
Now to avoid notifications that don’t appear when the application is duplicated, we need to create a shortcut to solve it. For those of you who have not been able to make it, we will provide a little tutorial. Listen!
How to Create Parallel Space App Shortcuts
Because duplicated application notifications do not appear on the HP home screen, we need to create a shortcut first, so that the notification can enter the home screen.
- First, we need open the app Parallel Space
- Then, press logo application that has been duplicated, until it is on the HP screen. (because our example is the WhatsApp application, friends press the application). Done, easy right?
The logo from application 1 and the duplicated one are the same, but usually have different colors, so you don’t have to worry if you can’t tell the difference from one another.
Well, to see if this works or not, you can try it yourself, and see. Whether these shortcuts work or not. If it doesn’t work, you can report it to the admin and we will provide another, more effective way in that regard.
That’s all, what we can give you about How to Use the Parallel Space 2022 Application, I hope the tutorial is useful. If there is a mistake in explaining the methods above, we apologize profusely.
We continue to look forward to criticism and suggestions to help users and update this article for the better. Greetings and greetings.