Portalsitaro.com – Julybe some Indosat card users, especially IM3 Ooredo, have questions about what the Indosat apps quota is for? In fact, there are lots of internet packages that include certain application quotas in them.
Well, below we will provide a brief explanation regarding what is the quota for the Indosat apps, what is this quota for, and how to use the quota for the Indosat IM3 Ooredo application. The rest, please check below!
What is Indosat Apps Quota?
Apps Quota or you can call it Apps Without Quota is a special internet data to access certain applications. This quota can be used by customers without worrying about cutting the main quota.
There are various kinds of applications that cover the quota of Indosat’s apps, some of these apks are also quite popular and widely used by local people for entertainment and chatting purposes.
Unfortunately, to get a special quota for these Indosat apps, you need to buy starter pack or one of the internet packages offered by Indosat Ooredoo. Because the data quota for these apps is not given independent access by the Indosat provider.
As for starter pack What we know includes, Freedom Combo, Freedom Postpaid, Matrix Super Plan, Freedom Internet Plus, Freedom Mini, and so forth. So, for those of you who want to enjoy the quota of Indosat card apps, please buy one of the packages above.
Indosat Apps Quota For What?
As we explained above, there are at least 19 applications that support quota-free apps. However, the type of package/Starter Pack used also determines which applications can be accessed.
Types of packages/Starter Packs that support Indosat Ooredo apps include:
- Freedom Internet Plus, Freedom Mini, Starter Pack Apps WITHOUT QUOTA + RP 1 for Facebook, Path, Line, Whatsapp, Messenger, Twitter, Gojek, Grab, Uber
- Freedom Combo, Freedom Postpaid, Matrix Super Plan for Facebook, Path, Line, Whatsapp, Messenger, Twitter, Gojek, Grab, Uber, Spotify, IFLIX, YouTube, Instagram, Catchplay, Klikfilm, Mivo, video.com, Google Maps
Although there are differences in usage for each package. However, this app quota can be used indefinitely alias can be used for 24 hours. In addition, customers can also enjoy internet access on all Indosat networks. Be it 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G.
Customers also don’t need to make special configurations to activate this package. Simply use it to access the applications that we have mentioned above, then you can already get it.
How to Use Indosat IM3 Ooredoo Apps Quota
Actually, to use the internet specifically for this app quota, it’s not so difficult to do. Because, we only need to use it to access the applications that we have listed above.
- First, please install an application that supports the No Quota App. For example, Facebook, Whatsapp, Messenger via Google Play or the Apps Store.
- Open the application, then log in using your account.
- Please play the application, so that you can enjoy IM3 Ooredo apps quota.
Keep in mind, because the apps package offers a capacity that isn’t that big. Customers need to be diligent in checking the amount of internet quota so they don’t suck up the main quota.
The Indosat card has several methods that we think are quite easy to check the quota for the Indosat Im3 Ooredo apps.
How to Check Indosat Application Quota
This is one of the guides to find out the remaining quota of apps you have, a way that doesn’t require removing data to check it.
- First, go to the Calls app.
- Typing *363# then click option OK\Call.
- Next, click on options Check quota.
So by doing this, you can find out the rest of the internet data without this quota easily. Because, there will be a notification message that informs you of the amount of quota you have now.
In addition, there is another method to find out the remaining quota for your Indosat card apps, namely by sending a message, or through the Indosat MyIm3 provider application. However, according to the admin, the method above is the simplest and does not need to use data flow. So, we only list guide 1 only.
Indosat Apps Quota Cannot Be Used
There are several reasons why you can’t use this quota, including:
- Wrong in using the application, for example the quota for the Facebook application is used for WhatsApp.
- The active period of the apps quota has run out
- The quota of apps has run out, and so on
Those are some of the factors that make the quota apps not work alias can’t be used. So, before buying it, please first check the package information of the apps you are using now.
Questions About Indosat Apps Quota
- Can Indosat apps quota make games? No, the apps quota is only intended to access some of the apps we listed above.
- Can Indosat apps quota work for TikTok? No, but there are Indosat internet packages that provide special quotas for the TikTok application.
- Can Indosat apps quota work for YouTube? Yes, for Freedom Combo, Freedom Postpaid, Matrix Super Plan internet packages only.
- Is there a way to activate the Indosat apps quota? This quota is active when the user purchases one of the internet packages that we have described above, such as Freedom Internet Plus, Freedom Mini, Starter Pack Apps WITHOUT QUOTA + RP 1 and so on.
That’s the information we can convey regarding the quota for the Indosat IM3 Ooredo 2022 apps. Now you know the app quota for any app.
As a suggestion, please buy a regular internet package to accompany this internet quota. Because the quota of apps is only intended for certain applications. And it feels a bit lacking support for people who like to play multiple apps all day long. Thank you and hopefully useful.