The causes of diarrhea can be caused by many influencing factors, and the most common is electron micrographs of rotavirus, which causes nearly 40% of diarrhea in children under 5 years of age. Other causes of diarrhea include ulcers in the intestines, disease, allergies (fructose, lactose), excess vitamin C, and eating certain fruits. Usually accompanied by abdominal pain and sometimes nausea and vomiting. Eating foods that are sour, spicy, or coconut milk at the same time in excess can cause diarrhea as well because it makes the intestines startle.
If the large intestine is damaged / inflamed, absorption does not occur and the result is watery stools. Diarrhea can also usually be caused by some viral abscesses but is also often the result of bacterial toxins. Under normal conditions healthy patients usually recover from a common viral abscess within a few days and a week at most. However, for individuals who are sick or malnourished, diarrhea can cause severe and life-threatening loss of body fluids if left untreated.
Diarrhea can be a sign of a more serious illness, such as dysentery, cholera or botulism, and it can also be an indication of a chronic syndrome such as Crohn’s disease. Although people with appendicitis generally do not have diarrhea, diarrhea is a common sign of appendicitis. So here are some ways to deal with diarrhea and its treatment:
- It’s important to maintain your body’s supply of water and electrolytes, which include sodium, potassium and chloride. Mix a proper electrolyte drink by stirring half a teaspoon of salt and four teaspoons of sugar into a quart of water. Add a little orange juice, lemon juice or a potassium salt substitute. During the day, drink in full.
- Start by eating only refined foods, such as chicken stock and jelly. Broth is an excellent choice, as it supplies your body with water and electrolytes from salt.
- Avoid fruit juices. The large amount of fructose in fruit can be difficult to digest.
- Consume bananas, rice, apple cider vinegar and toast. Bananas and applesauce contain pectin, a type of soluble fiber that absorbs excess fluid in your intestines and slows the passage of stool. (Avoid apple juice, as it can make diarrhea worse.)
- Carrots are another source of pectin. Cook a few carrots until they are soft, then puree in a blender with a little water. Eat a quarter to half a glass every hour.
- Avoid foods rich in fiber, which can be difficult to digest such as beans, cabbage or Brussels sprouts.
- Eat more yogurt because it contains good bacteria such as Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium. This helps to restore healthy levels of beneficial bacteria in your intestines.
- Drink good black tea with sugar. Hot water helps with rehydration and tea contains astringent tannins that help reduce intestinal inflammation.
- Blackberries are rich in tannins have long been used as a traditional medicine. Make blackberry tea by boiling one or two tablespoons of blackberries or dried blackberry leaves in 1 1/2 cups of water for 10 minutes, then strain. Drink a cup several times a day. Raspberry tea is also said to be effective.
In addition to the above treatments you can use traditional natural ingredients to treat diarrhea, and some of them are:
Provide 50 grams of rhizome or lotus root and 10 grams of ginger. Then it is washed hygienically then shredded and the water is taken. Drink the concoction three times a day every morning, afternoon and evening.
Fry the glutinous rice until it is charred, how to fry it in a roasted (glutinous rice that is fried without using oil), add turmeric which is also burned until it is charred. Brew mashed glutinous rice and turmeric with warm water, consume it at a dose of 3 times a day.
Making apple cider vinegar as an ingredient to relieve diarrhea is made in an easy way, namely by adding a few drops of apple cider vinegar to water.
It should be noted that if the above treatment or treatment does not immediately produce results within 3 days, immediately consult with the relevant doctor because you could be suffering from chronic diarrhea caused by other factors and you will immediately get the right treatment and treatment.