Of course you don’t want to have rough, dry, chapped lips and dark lips. Moreover, your activities require you to meet many people every day such as work, college or other activities. Healthy, soft, smooth and naturally brightly colored lips will certainly support a lot with your appearance. Well this time I will share a little about how to naturally make your lip skin healthier, smoother, softer and brighten it so that you will be more confident with the appearance of your beautiful lips, here are tips as quoted from the well-known health site The Health Site:
Makes Lip Skin Soft, Smooth & Blush
Brighten your soft lips using pomegranate
Pomegranate or in Latin commonly referred to as Punica Granatum is a fruit that is loaded with high nutritional content. Pomegranate can help your lips look brighter and more radiant in addition to softening and smoothing the skin of your lips. According to research conducted by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, this antioxidant-rich pomegranate can prevent the oxidation of LDL or bad cholesterol in the body. Pomegranate juice is high in potassium ions (potassium), vitamins A, C and E and folic acid. From the edible seeds, potassium content per 100 grams (259 mg/gr), 63 cal energy, 30 mg vitamin C. This component is considered very important for heart health (Time, December 2003).
Now to soften, smooth and make your lips brighter, the way is as follows:
- Use pomegranates that are ripe, visible from the yellow skin and red inside.
- Puree pomegranate seeds by grinding or making them smooth.
- Add cream milk will be better low-fat milk (non-fat).
- Use this mixture to gently massage your lips with this scrub.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse with water.
- Regular use 3 times a week and you will see the difference in 1 month.
Softens lip skin with wheat and honey
As you know, wheat germ has many health and beauty benefits for the skin, one of which is as a scrub that will help exfoliate (exfoliate) and help accelerate the growth of new skin cells, while honey helps moisturize and smooth the skin of your lips. How to use and use it as follows:
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of wheat
- Add some some honey (half a teaspoon of honey).
- Gently apply on dry and chapped lips and smooth.
- After 10 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Regular use 3 times a week will make your lips smooth, soft and bright.
Brighten your lips with lemon
Lemons or limes contain high levels of vitamin C, antioxidants and antibacterials. besides that it is very efficacious to help remove dead skin cells and help accelerate the growth of skin cells, so lemon is very good for brightening the skin of your lips. how to use squeeze lemon then apply on your lips let stand 10 minutes and remove using warm water. For the first time use it might be a little sore, regular use 2 times a week then your lips will look brighter in 1 month of use.
Well maybe that’s all I can tell you how to soften, smooth and brighten your dark lips, of course there are many other ways that can be used, so the article is useful and thank you.