Various efforts have been made by many people, especially by women to be able to have a clean white face, but unfortunately there are also those who use methods that are dangerous or not in accordance with medical procedures to get this whiter facial skin. Well this time I will share a few tips on whitening and cleaning your facial skin so that it looks clean and white using natural ingredients which of course are safe for all your skin types. The use of natural ingredients to whiten facial skin is not as fast as chemical bleach, but the results are more effective and certainly conducive to the health of your facial skin. So, here’s how to make your face look whiter, naturally hygienic, based on the health site top10homeremedies.com
Natural Tips for Whitening & Brightening Facial Skin
Brighten facial skin using yogurt
Yogurt is one of the processed products made from milk, as you know, milk has many nutrients that are good for skin health and beauty. And one of them is to help brighten and whiten your facial skin because it contains lactic acid which has properties as a natural bleaching agent. Yogurt is a natural lightener that is suitable for all skin types. How to use it is to use it as a face mask and leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Do this once a day for a few weeks to see significant changes in your skin. Or you can mix one tablespoon of plain yogurt with one-half tablespoon of honey. Apply the mixture on the face and neck. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with water. Do this every day to improve your skin tone to make it whiter and brighter.
Whiten facial skin using oranges
One of the most important nutrients in skin care is vitamin C, and you can get this vitamin from all types of oranges. Besides that, oranges can also help accelerate the regeneration of dead skin cells and help replace them with new skin cells, so if your facial skin is always rejuvenated, your skin will look brighter and whiter. Even apart for external care by consuming oranges regularly many studies have found that it is very helpful in improving the overall texture of your skin as well as its suppleness. To lighten your skin, oranges can be used in two different ways.
- Mix two tablespoons of orange juice or lime juice and a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply this mixture on the face and neck before going to bed. You can also apply it to your hands and feet. Wash it off after 20 to 30 minutes. Do this every day until the results are visible.
- The second way is to use orange peel dust, because in addition to the flesh of the fruit, it turns out that high Vitamin C is also found in the peel of this citrus fruit. How to make orange peel dust is very easy, just dry the orange peel under direct sunlight until it is completely dry. Grind the dried orange peel into a powder. Mix a tablespoon of leather dust with a tablespoon of yogurt to make a paste. Apply the paste on your skin, use it as a face mask and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with water. This will help lighten dark spots and other signs of aging on your face in addition to helping to brighten your face. Do this once or twice a week, but not more than that because the acidic properties contained in the peel or citrus fruit can irritate the skin if used every day.
Whiten facial skin using rice flour scrub
Luluran or using rice flour is one of the best tips for people who want to brighten their facial skin, even this method is believed to have been used by the princesses of the palace since ancient times. Rice flour contains a variety of nutrients that help keep your skin very healthy, supple, smooth and bright. Using rice flour as a scrub or mask every day will help remove excess oil from your skin while the nutrients in it retain your skin’s natural moisture.
- Mix rice flour with a little water or it would be better to use rose water to make a thick paste.
- Apply on face, hands, feet or all over the body.
- Allow the paste to dry completely. Then wash it with water.
Whiten facial skin using honey
Honey is very good for helping to keep the skin moist but it also helps brighten and whiten the skin. Dry skin is a common factor that shows relief for uneven skin tone, dry skin is caused by lack of moisture in the skin. Honey also has antibacterial properties that can help disguise dark spots due to age fading and acne scars. How to apply this honey is as follows:
- Apply pure honey on your face, leave it for a few minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Honey will help remove dead skin cells, making your skin look brighter and fresher than before. Do this once a day.
- To make a skin lightening mask, mix one teaspoon each of honey and lemon juice, one tablespoon of powdered milk, and one-half teaspoon of almond oil. After the dough is completely flat then use it by applying it gently on the skin. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. Do this every day.
Whiten facial skin using aloe vera gel
Aloevera or more commonly known as Aloe Vera can reduce hyperpigmentation and restore the original color of your skin. Hyperpigmentation is one of the main causes of uneven skin tone. Hyperpigmentation is the production of excess skin pigment melanin so that the skin color is uneven. Besides helping to lighten the skin from skin hyperpigmentation, aloe vera is also beneficial because it has a cooling effect that helps regenerate new cells and rebuild damaged tissue, which is important for healthy skin. So this aloe vera gel can lighten dark spots and improve your overall skin tone. The method of application is as follows:
- Cut off the outer layer of the aloe vera leaf. Take aloe vera gel which has a jelly-like substance using a spoon.
- Apply the gel thoroughly on your skin.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off with water.
- Do this at least twice a day for two weeks.
Brighten and whiten facial skin using Papaya
The use of papaya fruit is regularly used in various beauty treatments and can also be used to lighten your skin tone. Papaya is believed to contain natural bleaching properties and the various nutrients in it will make your skin glow with health. The substance that helps in brightening and whitening the skin is papain. Here’s how to apply papaya to brighten and whiten facial skin:
- For treatment from within the body, regularly eat papaya as a fruit. The general washing properties of papaya will cleanse the skin of impurities that can cause it to darken.
- Don’t throw away the peel, Rub the peel from the papaya on your face. Let it dry. Then wash your face with cold water and clean with a dry towel. This will make your skin appear brighter and whiter. Do this every day.
- Alternatively, mash a ripe papaya and mix it with a teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon. Massage the mixture all over the face and neck. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes before washing it off with cold water. Do this at least once a week to see visible changes in your skin tone.
Whiten and brighten skin using Turmeric
Turmeric is often used to improve skin tone. It helps build up the type of melanin content to maintain skin tone. Also, turmeric has antiseptic and antioxidant properties which are good for overall health for your skin. How to apply it is as follows:
- Mix turmeric powder and creamed milk to create a thick paste. Apply the paste on your skin. Allow it to dry and then wash it off with warm water. When followed regularly, this simple remedy is really effective for skin whitening.
- Alternatively, mix two teaspoons of gram flour, one-half teaspoon of turmeric powder and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply this mask and leave it on for 20 to 25 minutes or until it dries. Rub off the dry mask and then rinse your skin with warm water.
Brighten and whiten skin using Cucumber
Cucumber binds to collagen and ensures that your skin is supple and supple. Smooth, firm skin often has a lighter or lighter skin tone. Cucumbers also have a cooling effect on your skin. It is suitable for all skin types.
- Place the cucumber slices directly on the dark skin area. Leave it for a few minutes, remove it and then rinse your skin with warm water. Do this twice a day.
- Grate a cucumber and mix it with honey to create a face mask. Apply the mask on the face and neck. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water. Do this twice a day for effective results.
- You can also mix a teaspoon each of lemon juice and cucumber juice. Apply it on your face, leaving it on for 15 to 20 minutes or until it dries. Wash it with water. Do this once a day.