But many also cause sagging breasts not because of age such as obesity, breastfeeding, pregnancy, menopause, rapid weight loss, heavy weight training, malnutrition and wearing a bra that doesn’t fit or doesn’t fit. In addition, bad habits such as the effects of nicotine in cigarettes, consumption of alcohol and soft drinks can contribute to this problem of saggy breasts.
Breasts are formed by fatty tissue, connective tissue and milk-producing glands, so proper care is needed to maintain the shape and size of these breasts in good condition. Many creams or chemical treatment materials are available in the market, but if you prefer to use natural ingredients to tighten sagging breasts and make them more attractive, here are some natural tips that you can try:
Certain sports can help restore the elasticity or suppleness of the breasts so that their shape will return to normal and look firmer naturally. Some exercises or exercises that can effectively lift sagging breasts are chest presses and pulls, arm raises, round-about push-ups, and dumbbell flyes. Make sure to always wear a supportive bra when exercising.
Massage using ice
Massaging the breasts using ice can also overcome sagging breasts and tighten them back. The cold temperature of the ice will provide tissue contact, making the breasts look firmer and more lifted.
- Take 2 ice cubes and massage them in circular motions around each of your breasts for only 1 minute (too long can cause pain).
- Dry the breasts with a soft towel and immediately put on the right fitting bra.
- Do a lying position for 30 minutes.
- Do this regularly throughout the day.
- Within 1 month you can see the difference.
Massage using Olive Oil
Massaging your breasts with olive oil is an excellent technique for tightening sagging breasts. Olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants and fatty acids that can help reverse the damage caused by free radicals and prevent sagging breasts. In addition, it will help brighten the skin and improve the elasticity of the breast texture.
- Drop a few drops of olive oil into your palms and rub them in your palms so that the olive oil will generate heat (warm temperatures).
- Rub and gently massage the breasts using the palms of your hands in an upward motion.
- Gently massage for about 15 minutes to increase blood flow and stimulate cell repair.
- Do this massage at least 2-3 times per week.
Overcome sagging breasts using egg whites
Egg whites are also good for sagging breasts because of the astringent and nutritional properties they contain. The hydro-lipids in egg whites help tighten loose or loose skin around your breasts.
- Beat 1 egg white until frothy. Apply this to your breasts and leave it on for 30 minutes. Wash it with cucumber slices or use cold water.
- You can also prepare a breast mask by mixing 1 egg white with 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt and honey. Apply it to your breasts and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water.