Well this time I will share how to remove stains and scale with natural ingredients that are safe for your family and easy to do in a fairly simple way. Here’s how to remove stubborn stains or crusts on the toilet or ceramics in your home:
Overcoming Stubborn Stains or Crust Ceramics & Toilets
With floor cleaning fluid
You can use ceramic floor and toilet cleaning fluid to clean crust and stains on the floor or toilet. The trick is to pour it on a crusty ceramic or toilet then let it sit for about 30 minutes then rub it using a passionate brush or wash brush then flush with clean water.
Using acidic liquid
Acidic liquid helps to easily soften scale or stains on ceramics, sinks or toilets. You can find a lot of acidic liquids and the easiest is vinegar. Wet the crust or stain on the ceramic or toilet first then just wet it with vinegar, let it sit for about 20 minutes. Scrub with pumice if the stain or scale is very stubborn, or use a regular brush and then rinse with clean water.
Using Citric Acid
- Scrub the scale repeatedly with pumice and soapy water, then rinse with clean water.
- Sprinkle citric acid on the inner or outer walls and bottom of the pre-wetted bath
- Let the citric acid react for about an hour. After that, brush and flush with clean water until completely clean.
- Finally, dry with a dry cloth.
You can also use the bleach that you normally use to whiten clothes that are stained with black stains. Spray or pour bleach on the scale or ceramic stain and let it sit for 15 minutes first, then scrub with a pumice stone or brush as usual.
You can use belimbing wuluh to clean yellowish stains on ceramics or toilets. Rub the yellowish stain on the ceramic using starfruit, then let it dry, then brush and rinse with clean water. In addition to ceramics, the belimbing wuluh toilet bowl can also be used to clean stains on glasses or plates made of ceramic or porcelain.
- Flush the crust stains attached to the floor with hot water.
- Sprinkle chlorine powder evenly.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes.
- Flush with clean water
- Scrub the floor again with soapy water.
- Finally, rinse with clean water until the soap residue is no longer traced.
So, that was how to deal with stubborn stains or crusts on ceramics or toilets. Also read our other articles about cleaning stubborn moss on the bathroom. Please add if there are other alternatives in the comment form that has been provided, to be useful and thank you.