Portalsitaro.com – Shopee Paylater is one of the excellent features of the Shopee application, where we can buy goods in advance with a later payment method or the following month.
This almost credit-like system makes it easy for loyal Shopee application users. Because only a few users who meet certain criteria can use this Shopee Paylater feature.
As users who get this feature, they will be given different paylater limits, depending on the number and size of the transactions made. The PayLater limit provided by Shopee is also sometimes not used by users, so questions arise such as ‘what happens if shopee paylater is not used’.
Well, below we will explain a little information related to this. Therefore, please read the article about if Shopee paylater is not used until the end to find out the answer.
Shopee PayLater If Not Used
Loyal Shopee application users who are lucky to be able to activate the paylater feature have the opportunity to buy goods with installment or credit payment methods without the seller knowing.
However, sometimes a Shopee user doesn’t use the features he or she has got for some reason, whether it’s not really having items they want to buy or financial conditions that don’t allow it.
Below we will provide a brief explanation regarding what happens if Shopee Paylater is not used. Of course for users who are lucky to get it. Here is the information. Also Read: Which ShopeePay Number? This is the explanation
What Happens If Shopee Paylater Is Not Used
If people use PayLater in the Shopee application, they will get a bill to pay off all debts on purchasing goods in previous transactions. So, for users who do not use it, he is free from it.
That is, if Shopee Paylater is not used, it will have an impact on the people who have it. Unless you use it to buy goods where the payment period is due.
Users will be given a ‘bill’ which aims to make us immediately pay or pay off what we buy using this Shopee application credit feature.
How to Cancel Shopee Paylater
Instead of not using your ShopeePay, please cancel or just disable this feature. The method:
- Open the Shopee app on your Android or iPhone
- Then go to the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Select the ‘Me’ menu, then enter the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Please “Apply Delete Account” that you find on the menu.
- The next step, enter the ‘Verification Code’ that you have created.
- Don’t forget, select ‘Reason for Delete’.
- Write down the reason for deletion in the Shopee account deletion option.
- Enter the email address registered with Shopee.
- Lastly, please checklist (tick) the option agree to the terms and conditions for deletion. Then click ‘Submit’.
- At this stage you have successfully applied for PayLater account cancellation. Please wait for further confirmation from Shopee. Done
Also Read: Why can’t ShopeePay be used at Alfamart & Indomaret?
This is the information that we can convey regarding the answers to Shopee paylater questions if they are not used. Hopefully some of the information we share is useful for you. Now you know what happens when a user doesn’t use his shopee paylater. So, you don’t have to worry anymore if you have similar questions. so and hopefully useful.