Bathroom porcelain that is rarely cleaned is very easy to grow fungus, especially porcelain that is always watery or submerged in water. Moss moss will grow and be difficult to remove when it multiplies. Bathroom ceramics or porcelain are usually the most overgrown with moss, namely on the tub, floor and walls. This time I will share tips on how to clean stubborn moss so that we can clean it easily and quickly and of course economical because we can do it ourselves without having to call a handyman or professional services.
This method is also effective not only for ceramics in the bathroom but also on the toilet. Here are tips to get rid of moss on ceramic or porcelain in the bathroom simply and quickly, here’s how:
- Make sure to drain the water in the bath first until it runs out if what is being cleaned is the bath pool, if it is on the wall, let it dry first.
- Boil water until it boils about 1 vessel of water.
- After boiling, remove the hot water and mix the boiling water with citric acid, it’s simple to get citric acid, you only need to buy it at the nearest shop or shop. citric acid is also commonly called sour salt.
- Sprinkle all the above solution all over the bathroom porcelain, then wait for up to an hour.
- While waiting for the solution to work, prepare another solution, namely a dab of soap solution for washing dishes or water mixed with ordinary soap or detergent.
- After an hour of waiting, pour the soap and water solution onto the porcelain and rub lightly and evenly with a foam or brush.
- Rinse with clean water. If there are still stains, repeat again.
- Now bathroom porcelain is hygienic and looks more shiny.
Please read our other articles about how to clean stubborn stains on the ceramic toilet or toilet.