Well this time I will share how to make your hair shine more awake with simple tips. Hair that has a natural sheen is an indicator that your hair is healthy and beautiful, and here are simple tips to keep your hair shiny:
How to treat hair to make it more shiny
- Do not use too often chemical products or equipment (hair styling products) that can damage the hair such as dye for hair coloring, hairdryer, vise, hot roller, curling iron, etc., this will damage the hair follicles and weaken the hair roots and of course the hair becomes thicker. hot and not shiny. chemical processes that are repeated will result in fatal damage to the hair. Also use a shampoo that is suitable for your hair type.
- Trim or trim your hair every 4-6 weeks to get rid of dry, cracked ends. This is to keep the appearance of your hair in good condition and also to keep the pieces of hair intact.
- Take care of your hair using natural ingredients that are good for hair. You can use natural ingredients for hair masks and these materials are coconut oil, aloe vera, egg yolk, olive oil, and other natural ingredients that are good for hair.
- Avoid shampooing your hair every day, shampooing aims to clean your hair from dirt, dust, oil and others, but if you use shampoo too often to wash your hair it will make your hair dry and the shine will be lost.
- Use the perfect conditioner (preferably natural conditioner) to keep your hair shiny.
- Don’t tie your hair when it’s still wet, comb your hair when it’s wet, tie your hair tightly, use hot water to wash your hair and tie your hair when you go to sleep. This will make the hair brittle, break easily, fall out easily and the sheen will fade. Use a wide-toothed comb to minimize hair damage.
- Rinse your hair when you swim in a swimming pool that contains chlorine (Calcium hypochlorite) this will make your hair rough, break easily and lose its natural shine.
- Use and take multivitamins to help nourish them from within. The important nutrients that must be consumed in foods that are good for hair health are foods that contain vitamin B-6, vitamin B-12, vitamin C, vitamin E and protein. These are found in green vegetables, fruits and nuts.