This time I will share a little about how to deal with acne using natural ingredients which of course are safe for all skin types, especially using tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is a type of oil obtained from the steam distillation of the leaves (tea) of Melaleuca. Many studies indicate that tea tree oil is more effective in treating acne than benzoyl peroxide (mostly used in acne creams) and is certainly more safe for all skin types. In addition to safety for the skin, here are some of the benefits of tea tree oil that make this essential oil effective for treating acne.
Tea tree oil contains antibacterial agents
Tea tree oil contains properties called terpenes, which have antibacterial (bacteria-killing) abilities. The antibacterial properties contained in tea tree oil help kill the germs that are often found in acne, namely Propionibacterium and also help control the further growth of these germs.
Tea tree oil is soothing and comfortable for all skin types
Loaded with disinfectant and soothing properties, tea tree oil offers a better treatment for acne. The oil penetrates deep into the skin and disinfects pores, and helps lift and dry blackheads and whiteheads.
Tea tree oil contains antifungal compounds
The antifungal properties in tea tree oil help in killing germs and preventing the spread of acne-causing germs.
Tea tree oil contains natural skin moisturizers
Unlike other treatments available for acne which generally absorb the natural moisturizers in the skin, this application of tea tree oil actually keeps the skin moist because it contains natural moisturizers and does not strip the natural oils from the skin.
Tea tree oil helps balance the secretions of the oil glands
Tea tree oil also helps control the production of oil from the sebum glands.
Tea tree oil helps remove dead skin cells
Applying tea tree oil to the skin can also help remove and remove dead skin cells
Treating Acne Effectively
Well, there are a lot of ingredients in this tea tree oil, so you must try this herbal concoction to treat acne without side effects like chemical-based creams to treat acne. Creams to treat acne generally contain benzoyl peroxide. Tea tree oil can be used alone as well as with other ingredients like aloe vera, honey, yogurt, egg whites, etc., to increase its effectiveness for acne treatment. Here are some natural ways to treat acne with the application of tea tree oil.
Exclusive application of tea tree oil on Acne
Be sure to use pure tea tree oil to apply it directly on the skin as it does not contain any harmful chemicals.
What you need:
- A few drops of pure tea tree oil
- sterile cotton
- Clean Towel
- Make sure beforehand that the acne area is clean by cleaning your face with water and drying it with a towel.
- Soak a cotton ball in tea tree oil and apply it on the pimples.
- Let it soak into the skin for a few hours.
- Use this remedy twice a day, once in the morning and once at night to get rid of acne completely.
Note: For some people, tea tree oil can irritate the skin by making it red or inflamed. So to avoid situations like doing a patch test before the application. Take pure tea tree oil on a cotton swab and apply it on your arm and let it sit there for a few hours. If your skin does not show irritation, then you can use tea tree oil.
Using tea tree oil for acne rinse
You can prepare tea tree oil to clean the face to treat acne and even to prevent acne from appearing. Using tea tree oil for this face wash will kill germs and prevent breakouts from forming.
What you need:
- 4 drops tea tree oil
- Water 1 cup/1 cup
- Take 1 cup of water and 4 drops of tea tree oil.
- Mix the oil properly and rinse the pimple with this rinse.
- Use this rinse at least once a day to treat acne problems.
Tea tree oil with aloe vera to treat acne
Aloe vera or aloe vera is very popular for skin care, it is usually used to treat various skin conditions such as wounds, burns, irritation, inflamed skin, etc. Aloe vera is loaded with anti-inflammatory and healing properties, the use of aloe vera can soothe irritated skin affected by acne. In addition, its antiseptic properties can overcome the growth of germs that clog skin pores and cause acne.
- Aloe Vera Gel – 2 to 3 tsp
- Tea tree oil – 2 drops
- Take 2 to 3 teaspoons of aloe vera gel in a small bowl.
- Add 2 drops of tea tree oil to it and mix well.
- Apply this mixture to the affected pimple area and leave it on overnight.
- Rinse with water and follow this remedy every night before going to bed until the pimple disappears.
Tea tree oil, Yogurt and Honey for acne
Yogurt contains alpha hydroxyl acid called lactic acid which dissolves dead skin cells, which clog pores and give rise to bacteria, one of the main causes of acne. The exfoliating capacity of lactic acid also soothes the skin and fades acne scars. In addition, yogurt kills acne-causing germs when applied to pimples.
Honey effectively has hydrating properties that moisturize the skin. Honey also contains antifungal and antibacterial properties that help kill acne-causing bacteria. It also reduces redness and inflammation of the skin. The anti-inflammatory properties of honey have a soothing effect on the skin.
- Tea tree oil 2 to 3 drops
- Yogurt – 1 tbsp
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Warm water – as needed
- Natural moisturizer
- Take 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil in a small bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp each yogurt and honey to it.
- Mix all the ingredients well and apply the mixture to the pimple affected area.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes or until it dries.
- Rinse the area with warm water and dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a natural moisturizer to the skin to avoid dryness of the skin.
- Follow this process once in a day to get rid of acne completely and get glowing skin.