Portalsitaro.com – When a Free Fire player wants to login to a game account using a Facebook account, it turns out that an error or error has failed to enter the game made by Garena.
The incident of the Free Fire account not being able to log in is experienced by many FF players who want to enter the game. So that battle activities or participating in events cannot be carried out.
Well, in this article we will give you the reason why the FF account cannot login to the facebook account. In addition, we will also tell you how to solve it. Therefore, please read this article to the end to find out the full details.
Why Free Fire Account Can’t Login to Facebook
Quoted from Herry Stark’s YT channel, the reason the FF game failed to log in to the Facebook account occurred because the player linked his account to Facebook Lite, not the regular version or the official FB site.
The use of FB lite for the Free Fire battleground game login account itself can sometimes be used. However, in the last few weeks, many FF players have complained that they can’t enter the game because of this.
We don’t know for sure what the reason is that Free Fire players can’t log in when there is a Facebook Lite application. However, after the account is removed and the application is deleted the player can log in to FF using a Facebook account again.
FF Account Solution Can’t Login Facebook
Here’s how to solve Free Fire not being able to log in to Facebook quickly, so you can play this favorite game again.
- First, please login to your Facebook Lite app account.
- If you have, click the ‘three line icon’ in the upper right corner, then swipe to the bottom.
- If there is the word ‘Logout or Logout’, click it and please log out of your account on your facebook lite.
- After successfully exiting, don’t forget to delete the FB Lite application.
- After logging out of the account and also deleting this small version of Facebook application successfully, please login via the browser. The method:
- Open Google Chrome, then when Faceook in the search field.
- Do sigh in Facebook account.
- Make sure you have successfully logged into your Facebook account via the web.
- Next, reload the Free Fire game that is in the background on the user’s Android phone or iPhone.
- If so, log in and click continue to enter the Free Fire account via Facebook.
- Wait for the Free Fire game login process via Facebook account to be processed. If so, congratulations, you have successfully logged into your FF game account.
That’s the Facebook login method in the Free Fire game that you can do. Please follow the steps that we convey correctly in order to be able to play this survival game again.
Cause Free Fire Can’t Login Facebook
In addition to using the Facebook lite application, Free Fire games can also experience login error problems due to various reasons, both internal and external factors, including:
- Corrupt files when downloaded
- Problematic link
- Players make cheat attempts
- Server down
- Bad internet network
- Free Fire old version
- Using FF MOD, and others.
Therefore, if at the time you deleted the Facebook lite application and logged in via the browser but still failed to enter the Free Fire game account. Julybe one of the things we mentioned above is the reason.
That’s the information we can convey regarding why the Free Fire account can’t log in to Facebook. Hopefully the little info we share is useful for all of you.
If you ask if there is a way to login ff via fb lite, then until now we have not found what you are looking for. If it is then we will share in the next article.