Portalsitaro.com – Indosat card users often complain because the internet network is inadequate or slow. In fact, it appears that the available network is 4G, not 3G let alone 2G.
Even this sometimes makes Indosat Ooredo card customers wonder, why is the Indosat network slow even though it’s 4G? is there another reason behind the 4G internet network but it’s still slow?
For Indosat card customers who experience an incident like the one above, you don’t need to worry. There are various factors that cause the internet to be 4G but still slow.
Well, below we will provide various reasons and solutions for this problem. Therefore, please read this article to the end to find out the detailed information. Check this out… Also Read: Why Indosat E Network Continues?
Why is Indosat’s network slow, even though it’s 4G?
Before going to the solution method, the first thing you need to do is analyze the factors or causes that make the Indosat 4G signal still slow. Because, this 4G network should be fast enough to be used for streaming, online games, or downloading songs or movies.
The incident which then triggers the question why this can happen? Here are the reasons behind the occurrence of the Indosat 4G internet network being slow in the latest 2022.
- Location does not support (signal is not consistent)
- Indosat system down in your area
- Unfavorable weather (heavy rain, storm, etc.)
- Blackouts around the house
- A lot of cache (junk) in HP
- Applications that are used again trouble
That’s a row of external and internal factors that cause the 4G network to be slow when used. Here are some things you need to do to overcome the slow network even though it’s already 4G.
Indosat 4G Network Solution But Still Slow
If Indosat Ooredo or Mentari card users experience slow Indosat network problems even though it’s 4G, then we have provided several powerful methods to overcome them. Please follow the steps below:
- Enable Airplane Mode: You can activate airplane mode for approximately 1-3 minutes on your Android or iPhone. This trick serves to update the internet network that is currently in use.
- Restart HP: If the airplane mode method doesn’t work, you can turn off and turn on the cellphone that has 4G network problems but is still slow. Same as above, this method is useful for refresh signal and HP.
- Indosat APN settings: if the two methods above still don’t work, you can look for an Indosat APN that provides fast internet access. please search on the website that provides the Indosat APN.
- Try Using Another Indosat Card: if the three methods still make your Indosat 4G network slow, please try replacing it with another Indosat card. If it’s still slow, it means that the problem is with Indosat’s own system.
- Buy Indosat Quota: sometimes an unstable signal is affected by the amount of remaining quota that is already at the threshold, aka only a small amount. Please buy internet quota to make internet access smooth again.
Also Read: How to Solve Indosat Technical Error
That’s the information we can convey regarding the problem of why the Indosat network is slow even though it’s 4G. Hopefully the few tips and tricks above will make Indosat card internet access smooth again. Thank you and hopefully useful.