Portalsitaro.com – Sometimes users of the YouTube application find the account they usually use has an unusable condition. this event, is usually signaled by a notification ‘an error occurred, tap to try again’.
The existence of a youtube account notification that this error occurred made some users unable to access their Yt account. So that content publishing activities and account access cannot be carried out.
Not a few people wonder why YouTube is wrong, but usually they can use it normally and without a hitch. But, suddenly the account cannot be used and there is a notification that an error has occurred.
Therefore, below we will provide information about the cause of the YouTube application account error, along with how to solve it. Please read this article to the end to find out more detailed information.
Why Youtube Account Error Occurs
Based on some of the information we were looking for on several YouTube channels that discussed the problem with this Youtube error. There are several factors that make why this can happen.
- YouTube app has accumulated junk/cache
- The number of accounts on the user’s YT channel
- The application is still using the old version aka old school
- The user’s e-mail account is having problems again.
Those are some of the things that cause the YouTube application error to occur. In addition to the reasons above, a bad network can also be one of the reasons why this can happen to you.
So, how to solve a YouTube account error occurs on this Android or iPhone cellphone, min?
Don’t worry, below we will provide a YouTube error solution. So that users can access their accounts again and content creation activities can be carried out again.
Solution Youtube account error occurred
For those of you who are curious about how to solve YouTube getting an error notification. Below we have provided tips and tricks on how to deal with it, please pay close attention.
- Make sure that the internet network on your cellphone is smooth, whether it’s data quota or wifi.
- Make sure the email can still be used, not in a condition used by others.
- Make sure that the application is in the latest version. If not, please update first.
- If you have, please enter the settings for the Oppo, Samsung, Vivo, Realme, HP users. Then go to the ‘Applications’ section.
- When you have entered the application, please search for YouTube. go in and look for the ‘Cache/Junk’ section as well as ‘User Data’.
- Well, please clean or delete the two parts.
- If you have turned it off and on again (restarted), then open your YouTube application. In the section where there is a notification that a YouTube account error has occurred, you can use it again, aka normal.
By following the guidelines that we have described above, many users who have experienced similar conditions have become normal again. So the note disappears and does not appear again.
That’s the information we can convey regarding the YouTube account an error occurred, tap it to try again. Hopefully some of the information we share is useful for you.
Basically, there is an error notification where this error is suspected by a user who is negligent in maintaining the application, whether it is a mountain of garbage, the application has not been updated, or many YT accounts are stored.
We recommend being wiser in using the application, especially for applications that are often used for daily activities. Whether it’s work, entertainment, or seeking knowledge through online (online). Thank you and hopefully useful.